[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (20 Viewers)

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
Avatars? You're gonna have to do better than 2.5 though. 3.5 for an avatar if you're so cocky there will be many goals.
2.5 should be enough for you if u think it will be tight and one goal will make the difference :p just take the bet! avatars for a month and 20k vcash then?

I betted on 3-0 & 3-1 to Juve.
you will definitely concede,at least one

and :kiss:

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
2.5 should be enough for you if u think it will be tight and one goal will make the difference :p just take the bet! avatars for a month and 20k vcash then?

you will definitely concede,at least one

and :kiss:
1 - We don't flood like a pool
2 - Towers doesn't play for pool any longer - change your tar

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
IMO the games outcome will all depend on the performance of Juve. If prepared and I am sure Conte will have them prepared (we have no reason to think otherwise) juve will dominate possession and dictate the tempo of the game. Juve are arguably one of the if not the fittest team in the league and with their ability to keep the ball moving instead of kick and run that always them to reserve energy. I don't underestimate any team and I am nervous about this game but I am expecting a win and anything less should be considered a lose.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
1 - We don't flood like a pool
2 - Towers doesn't play for pool any longer - change your tar
1.funny how you suddenly sound so confident now that juve is winning,i remember your water breaking after every game last season :D
2.and he made us a cool 60m,and i love him anyways

I've already stabbed Melo in the back multiple times in the mafia game. That good enough?

Deal.
great :D

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
if torres does come back i am sure he will once again become one of europe's top strikers with suarez,blue just makes him look like a zombie

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
hard to see him getting into the hearts of traditional juve fans having already expressed his desire to play in england and spain,he does not look like the one to be in love with his club

watch him leave :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
hard to see him getting into the hearts of traditional juve fans having already expressed his desire to play in england and spain,he does not look like the one to be in love with his club

watch him leave :D
When did Matri ever say that.
I hope we move for Suarez when he decides he wants to play CL football, though.
This. He will get bored of Liverpool's mid table finishes soon enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)