[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (16 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
Too bad they're all repeats at the worst times :sergio:

Maybe they want to see if enough people watch it and if it's worth bringing it back to normal times.
well that'll be a funny way of looking at the market, they showed Juve-Lazio when we've already played Napoli in the wee hours, any sane person with a job etc probably wouldn't have gotten up for that.

in any case, I'm pretty used to streaming. just sucks that the one year I finally got Foxtel Setanta lost the rights.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Linebreak, I've signed up with a bet365 account. You just have to deposit a minimum of AU$10 to get your account started.

They usually stream most Serie A games (+ other sports and football leagues)\ and the quality of the stream is usually pretty good.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Linebreak, I've signed up with a bet365 account. You just have to deposit a minimum of AU$10 to get your account started.

They usually stream most Serie A games (+ other sports and football leagues)\ and the quality of the stream is usually pretty good.
Thanks BA. I'd be quite happy to do that bar the fact that it's a betting site.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm really psyched for this game. I can't wait to have a go at Roma when they are down like this.

I really hope they come out and play to win against us in front of their own fans. I don't expect this to be a slaughter at actually but I am confident of taking three points. My main concern is if, because of their injury issues, they sit back and give us no space to play in I could see us dropping points.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
this can easily turn into a tricky game,roma reserves will grab this chance with all they got and try to break into the first team. Juve have been strong so far so i see you scoring more goals than you concede

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I disagree with you there, Preet. Despite neither side having the best of defensive records I think this will be tight and could be decided by one goal.

Preet

Powerpuff G!
Sep 7, 2010
its easy to think that with you missing vucinic and roma missing a chunk,but whenever there are reserve players involved in a match against a top club they always deliver :)

over 2.5 goals,wanna bet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)