[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (33 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Yes you did.
Noone told me you dislike Zlatan, that shows in your post
Right, Ive never played football in my life. Not even on the youth national team before I fucked up my knee
No it was no fluke
1- Please find me the post where i said that Taarabt is the New Zidane :shocked:
2- Saying that the controle was a fluke doesn't mean i hate Zlatan.
3- It was a fluke. He tried to bring it down, but the ball went a head of him, then he made a great run and great finish.
4- Sorry for your knee.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I can't get why people who like Elia,Giach should disslike Krasic or any toher winger , ffs they all play for Juve :sergio:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I can't get why people who like Elia,Giach should disslike Krasic or any toher winger , ffs they all play for Juve :sergio:
Well, you could put a fork in front of your eye and tell Krasic that he's in jail, and he'd believe it. :D

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #215
    They got 3 red cards in the last match against the purple rats isnt it?

Anyways,does not matter who is playing....we will beat these fag 0-3

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    Replace Ambrosini with Aquilani and Milan MF become the best in the world.
    I am not the one making these stratospheric claims around here - I am just saying that Milan's midfield is being vastly underrated here because of a bad start to the season for the team, while Juve's is being overrated and not by a little.

It seems to me quite a few people will have a reality check as early as later into this season and especially next year should you guys make the CL.

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
    Jun 4, 2011
    I am not the one making these stratospheric claims around here - I am just saying that Milan's midfield is being vastly underrated here because of a bad start to the season for the team, while Juve's is being overrated and not by a little.

It seems to me quite a few people will have a reality check as early as later into this season and especially next year should you guys make the CL.
    I agree with you on the 1st one.
    But the 2nd? COME ON! We got the best midfield in Italy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)