[Serie A] Roma vs JUVENTUS (12th Dec. 2011) (36 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Im getting sick and tired of reading your posts. You are by far the most annoying poster in here. Every time you dislike a player, whatever they do just comes down to luck or flukes. And yet when Taarabt scores 10 goals in the Championship he is the new Zidane. Come up with some new material.
And Tevez can't dribble :rolleyes:

Buy on AliExpress.com

RAVANELLI

it was all a dream
Jun 4, 2011
1- I've never said that Taarabt is the new Zidane.
2- Why do you feel the need to bring Taarabt to this :boh:
3- Who told you i dislike Zlatan
4- I'm sure you never played football in your life
5- That control was a fluke, he never meant the ball to be ahead of him like that. So Shut the fuck up.
I always believed that too. Great run nonetheless.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I'm gutted Mirko is out, he would've been great for this game.

Still our midfield will rock this game.
Especially with De Rossi at CB. They will have no hope now. Perotta is out too apparently. So they will have Pjanic, Greco (never heard of him) and someone else in CM.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Even with De Rossi in there our midfield is levels above most in Europe. Only Barcelona have a better middle three this year.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Im getting sick and tired of reading your posts. You are by far the most annoying poster in here. Every time you dislike a player, whatever they do just comes down to luck or flukes. And yet when Taarabt scores 10 goals in the Championship he is the new Zidane. Come up with some new material.
Giaccherini > Krasic
Taarabt > Krasic

U mad :agree:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
1- I've never said that Taarabt is the new Zidane.
2- Why do you feel the need to bring Taarabt to this :boh:
3- Who told you i dislike Zlatan
4- I'm sure you never played football in your life
5- That control was a fluke, he never meant the ball to be ahead of him like that. So Shut the fuck up.
Yes you did.
Noone told me you dislike Zlatan, that shows in your post
Right, Ive never played football in my life. Not even on the youth national team before I fucked up my knee
No it was no fluke

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)