[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Gotta give the rest a head start. Once we get going. God help the rest of Serie A that's all I'm saying. I'm not worried one bit.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK what about 4321

licht, bonbon,chiellini, AlexSandro

pereyra,sturaro,pogba

cuadrado dybala
morata

dybala closer to morata, cuadrado starting more to the side

Unless we get an actual left winger ofc
No because Cuadrado offers us proper width in a 4-4-2

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
imo, right now Juve is best suited for 4-2-3-1. That would still be the case even if you have a major signing in the next couple of days given the profile of the player you guys seem to be after.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Alex Sandro, Morata, Marchisio and Khedira weren't starting today. With them this team can really be something. Throw cuadrado into that mix as well.
Padoin is a complete joke and I don't know what the hell is wrong with mandzukic.
Why Pereyra didn't start is shocking given we knew we would come under pressure and he's excellent on the counter.

The pressure is definetely on allegri now. We played decent the first game and were unlucky not to win. This game was the opposite.
If allegri doesn't switch to a back four next game he's lost it. How on earth padoin can start for a team coming off a UCL finale is beyond me.
I won't put too much into these games with key players being out. Looking forward to see changes in the line-up the upcoming fixtures.

Hopefully this is a wake-up call for the team. its still very early in the season, i believe in allegri though. His choices have been highly questionable early on, now im looking forward to a beast response from this man.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Gotta give the rest a head start. Once we get going. God help the rest of Serie A that's all I'm saying. I'm not worried one bit.
Im with you on this. We know how inconsistent the rest of Serie A is and we still got enough quality to be champions easily. But what you feel about our first CL game away to City?

Anyway on the game, we lost 3 WC players last season , Pirlo , Vidal and Tevez. And today we are missing 3 out for 4 starting midfielders, Marchisio, Khedira and AM, and yet Roma only manage to beat us by 1 goal in their home and we scored with 10 men. That alone speaks alot of how big a difference in quality we have between us and the rest of Serie A. If its Serie A you are worried, then worry not , once our injured players recover we are good to charge up as champions , but when it comes to CL, its a whole lot of different ball game, and I am worried for CL.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's better than 3-5-2, but I was thinking 4-3-3 with a trident of Cuadrado, Morata, and Dybala. We can throw Pererya and Pogba next to a holding midfielder.
That's basically the same as my formation, I expect Marchisio to be holding and one of Pereyra or Pogba making cover when needed, we'll have too many men going forward.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You said it had to do with Dybala, as 3-5-2 would be the best formation to utilize him with our current team. Your words. Not mine.
No, thats not what i said.

I said with the players we have, 3-5-2 suits us best

I later said when people were saying to switch 433 that thats a bad idea, because dybala was the most dangerous player and we need him as an ss. The best way to use dybala is as an ss, so only those formations .

Considering injuries at the moment, and the poor performance of the cm's that started, but raging substututions of cuadrado and pereyra, i'm changing idea to 4-4-2.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's basically the same as my formation, I expect Marchisio to be holding and one of Pereyra or Pogba making cover when needed, we'll have too many men going forward.
No jack, 442 is far better then that with our team roster.

433 will negate alot of dybala, 442 wont

- - - Updated - - -

On which team are you Lion? Team_I just want the world to burn?
Lion is on Team_pathetic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)