[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I
Next match please

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Cuadrado Pogba Marchisio Pereyra
Dybala Morata​
That's better than 3-5-2, but I was thinking 4-3-3 with a trident of Cuadrado, Morata, and Dybala. We can throw Pererya and Pogba next to a holding midfielder.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Our next game is a while away so up till then I really hope we can organize a friendly just to get in some match practise as it just seems we didnt get enough from preseason and it would be great for those who are left over to gel a little bit.

eringi

Jul 15, 2002
We all know Evra is first choice over Sandro, maybe as the season progresses Sandro might take over.
Let's not litigate everything over these two games. Allegri clearly came to just get a point and get on with it. Which I don't disagree with given the injuries, unfortunately Sturaro and Padoin were all over the place. We were better after the goal coz that's how it goes, Roma wanted to protect their lead as well. If we play a defensive game against Chievo next week then we should start asking questions. Given the injuries I really can't fault Allegri as of yet.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@JCK what about 4321

licht, bonbon,chiellini, AlexSandro

pereyra,sturaro,pogba

cuadrado dybala
morata

dybala closer to morata, cuadrado starting more to the side

Unless we get an actual left winger ofc

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Those like 10-15 minutes are a little reminder that we're not all of the sudden completely clueless with certain players on the park. Sturaro had a bad game by the standards he's set for himself but it's Padoin who's the real weak link. I don't see how he has the qualities of a regista anymore than Pogba.
We'll still be a great team when we're seeing something like:

Lichsteiner - Bonucci - Chiellini - Alex Sandro
------ Khedria - Marichisio - Pogba
------------------ Pereyra
------------- Dybala - Morata

Pogba doesn't look mature enough to lead this team when things aren't so peachy. It's not his form, it's his body language that gives it away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)