[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (17 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
This had nothing to do with the missing AM. Our midfield transformed from one of the best of the world, to not even the best in the league and i'm not sure if the addition of Khedira and Marchisio will change much. We sold our three leaders this summer and haven't strengthen our team enough to cover this gap. Padoin at CM is simply laughable and Sturaro is not good enough to start for us (yet). Despite his bad performance yet again, i don't blame Pogba as he feels he needs to take responsibility at midfield now, which is a very difficult thing to do with the players currently playing around him. Mandzukic isn't accustomed to the Italian defending yet. My ratings:

Buffon 7
Caceres 5.5
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 4.5
Lichtsteiner 4.5
Pogba 5
Sturaro 5
Padoin 4.5
Evra 5
Mandzukic 5
Dybala 6

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What worries me most is that the players know that something is seriously wrong with this team this year. Did you see how angry they were with each other? Did you see Pogba's reaction when he almost received his second yellow? Or whenever someone made a mistake? Our attitude was more worrying than the result IMO. It's like we're missing that guy who could lead us up front. No reference point and so many new faces all over the pitch.
Allegri needs to instil some calm. Yes it hurts but our best moments when all of a sudden we played because we believed and forgot about all the frustations. Calma for certain. Though i aint calm one bit and im sure neither is most of us. We need 3 pts, so badly and next game couldnt come any earlier.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I was going to bitch and moan but when I saw glimpses of a team; i decided not to and instead look to the future. We were terrible and got out muscled for most of the match and even after going one goal down we continued to play like pussies. Allegri wants a basic formation in order to let the new players adapt but 3-5-2 is not the answer because with it we are forced to play too many players who have no work to be in the squad. Intead he should go for a 4-4-2 where we have enough elements to at least create some chances and threaten. And we saw that today, such a shame Evra had to be stupid to get himself sent out.

Buffon 6.5

Caceres 6
Bonucci 6.5
Chiellini 5.5

Lichtsteiner 5
Sturaro 4
Padoin 4
Pogba 6
Evra 4

Dybala 6.5
Mandzukic 5.5

Pereyra 6.5
Cuadrado 6
Morata 6

Next match please

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro
Cuadrado Pogba Marchisio Pereyra
Dybala Morata​
chiellini was second best defender, pogba deserves less

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
Allright here goes:

Why was Alex Sandro not playing?
Why was pereyra not playing from the start?
Why 3-5-2 when you could field pereyra as AM and play 4-3-1-2?
Why didnt de rossi get a red card for that tackle with both legs?
Why didn't pogba jump when he was in the wall at the freekick?
Why hasn't beppe spent more money in order to build a complete squad?
Digne 2 days in Roma and was on the pitch,Alex Sandro 10 days and was in bench!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dude, these are professional footballers -- most of whom have won championships before. They're pissed because they know they haven't figured themselves out yet and are clearly underachieving until they do. That's good and natural. If I were in their shoes, I too would be pissed -- at myself, at my teammates, etc. A little of that is natural and good.

As professional footballers, they're not as weak-kneed as fickle fans on the forums here. Some have had to overcome long injury recoveries, years under Ferrara and Ranieri, etc. They know the long road it takes and don't give up after a couple of crap matches.

I'm not nearly as worried as you. But if you think Juve winning another scudetto and getting out of the CL group is automatic, I'd be terrified... because neither are probably happening this season.
I'm not as confident as you are, and to think that in two weeks time we have to face City at home. We're in trouble.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Midfield was shite, Mandzu was shite, Mr. Dreadlocks was shite, the team looked like Ferrara would be our coach again.

Pereyra should have been put on way earlier, he was the best player along with Buffon and Bonu. Glad that Dybala scored.

But now some beer. :beer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)