[Serie A] Roma - JUVENTUS (August 30th, 2015) (34 Viewers)

May 22, 2013
I struggle to see why Coman isn't getting the chance at AM when that is the position he fits best attribute wise. I think he displayed some of his qualities against Udinese, but we also saw some of his limits, which has a lot to do with him being young and it looked a lot like he was in doubt about what to do every time he were in the box. I think him getting space and having two striker in front of him would do him good. If he has to start, might as well play him where he is best.

About Dybala, i'm in the same boat as everyone in here, can't wait to see him start. But i can see the point in going with players accustomed to our tactics at first and introducing the new guys not all at once. He will get his chance. But i think he should start against Roma, also because i doubt Morata has that extra sharpness needed in those games, since he has been out. Assuming Cuadrado won't have the chance to start since he just arrived, i would go with this:

Buffon
Licht - Bonucci - Chiellini - Evra
Pereyra - Sturaro - Pogba
Coman
Dybala - Mandzukic

We could start with Sandro, but he hasn't been with the team long, and we can only guess how far he's come in terms of gelling with the rest of the team etc. Allegri will know, but i can't wait to see him in action, maybe as a sub.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #144
    A part of me wants to see the 352 with Cuadrado & Sandro.

I feel disgusting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
    May 16, 2010
    At the end of udinese game Pogba shifted more to center where Pado was supposedly playing. I think theres a good chance Allegri will play him there in Marchisios absence with Stu and tacuman next to him and of course 352. Doubt either onee of Sandro or Cuadrado will play this early.

:strong:
    Barza Bonucci Chiello
    Licht Stu Pogba Pereyra Evra
    Mandzu Dybala​

I prefer Morata in Mandzus place, but I think he too wont start coming from injury.

A nice suprise would be to play

:strong:
    Licht Bonuch Chiello Evra
    Stu Pogba Pereyra
    Dybala Morata
    Mandzu​

But away to Roma, BBC more of a certainty.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #155
    It feels better when you see it as a 3-2-3-2.
    :D

Convincing myself its not what I know it is. Love it :tup:

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mark - the calendar is finally uploaded to jvuentus.com but it wasn't in the English one yet. Shouldn't get the times wrong now :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)