[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (9 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No, Del Piero took the corner for sure.

Giovinco assisted the first goal
Grygera assisted the second one (after deflection)
Del Piero assisted the third
Some Roma player assisted Nedved for the 4th goal.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
No, Del Piero took the corner for sure.

Giovinco assisted the first goal
Grygera assisted the second one (after deflection)
Del Piero assisted the third
Some Roma player assisted Nedved for the 4th goal.
You're always right, of course. :D

Yep, watching the replay, it is Del Piero's cross that Mellberg nodded in. I should up my Delpie rating to a 6 on that count.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #453
    - I'm starting to like Giovinco's role. I don't think we should play him behind the strikers. Reason: Without a player like him in the Middle, we are forced to push Del Piero back, therefore, I like his position and we play nice football with both of them.

- I disagree with Greg, I think Ale deserves at least 6, he looked pretty fast today, even though he didn't score he was involved pretty much for the entire 90min. Pushed back to the middle when needed, and had an assist. Decent game I say.

Buffon 6.5

Grygera 5
    Mellberg 7
    Chiellini 7
    Molinaro 6

Tiago 5
    Poulsen 7.5 :star:
    Salihamidzic 6
    Giovinco 6.5

Del Piero 6.5
    Iaquinta 7

Pavel Nedved:touched:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    - I'm starting to like Giovinco's role. I don't think we should play him behind the strikers. Reason: Without a player like him in the Middle, we are forced to push Del Piero back, therefore, I like his position and we play nice football with both of them.

- I disagree with Greg, I think Ale deserves at least 6, he looked pretty fast today, even though he didn't score he was involved pretty much for the entire 90min. Pushed back to the middle when needed, and had an assist. Decent game I say.

Buffon 6.5

Grygera 5
    Mellberg 7
    Chiellini 7
    Molinaro 6

Tiago 5
    Salihamidzic 6
    Giovinco 6.5

Del Piero 6.5
    Iaquinta 7

Signed!
    Everything, i sign literally every number you have up there. :tup:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    HUMILIATION

I would like now to see one member come out and tell me that Spaletti is a better manager than Ranieri. Spaletti has been learning one football lesson after the other from Ranieri ever since Juve came back from Serie B.

Ratings:

Buffon 7

Grygera 6
    Mellberg 7
    Chiellini 7
    Molinaro 7

Sali 6.5
    Tiago 6.5
    Poulsen 7.5
    Giovinco 6.5

Iaquinta 8
    Del Piero 6

Nedved 6.5
    Marchionni 6

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

Buffon 6.5

Grygera 5
    Mellberg 7
    Chiellini 7
    Molinaro 6

Tiago 5
    Salihamidzic 6
    Giovinco 6.5

Del Piero 6.5
    Iaquinta 7

You do know that a Del Piero rating from you, Rab, is the "reverse Russian judge effect" in Olympic ice skating. :p ;)

Nah, I said above that he should get a 6 -- at least for his assist.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    what a game that was! I was a bit worried in the first 20 mins because we didnt really get a grip of the game, but after a bit of seba nad vinny magic we were plain sailing from there (bar the lapse of concentration for their goal).

I know we didnt face a full strength Roma, but we beat a very good side at their ground convincingly today.

Buffon: 7.5 - Excellent when called upon, couldnt do anything for their goal

Moli: 6.5 - Good performance, thank god he has pace because it really saves him being a complete calamity

Mellberg: 7.5 - Solid, and scored a cracking header

Chiellini: 7.5 - The mask of Zoro was a rock yet again

Grygera: 5.5 - Horrible crossing, horrible defending. Liability

Tiago: 6.5 - Worked pretty hard, and was sensible in his play

Poulsen: 6.5 - frustrating, he was strong today, but lacked accuracy

Sali: 7 - Worked hard, smart passing and was clever going forward

Gio: 7.5 - Had another good game, started slowly but got in his rhythm and caused roma endless worry. Faded before his substitution.

Del Piero: 6.5 - Nice link up with gio and Iaq, and he did work hard for the team. Was also very unlucky not to have scored

Iaquinta: 8.5 - Really good today, busy, linked up well, offered the midfield options and was in the right place at the right time twice, his finishing was superb. MOM

Subs:

Neddy - 7 - Played well and scored a stunner

Marchionni - N/A - Didnt really notice him!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)