[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (52 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
That was a good performance in the end. Giovinco's magic was needed to unlock the Romans and after that we had to fuck up massively in order not to escape with the 3 points from this one. 1 min after Loria equalized I posted something like "that's just pure luck, just continue and we'll run them over" knowing that this was possible if only Ranieri didn't chicken out and opt to try and contain the draw (like he did vs the mighty Catania). Now, I can't tell if this was what he planned to do because Iaquinta's 2-1 came from nowhere right after 1-1.

Anyway, this was always gonna be a dissappointment had we not defeated Roma's B-squad. It's still an away fixture in Rome though and we come out having crushed them 4-1. I'm happy. Forza Juve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we could have easily scored more than 4 today with the second half performance...well done Juve. great scoreline!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It was hard for me to get too excited about this one. Roma were that poor.

But Forza Muro di Mozzarella! :flag:

That Roma defensive line was pathetic. We didn't have to do much, and the goals just wouldn't stop. Embarrassing, really. I feel sorry for Spaletti.

Buffon - 7.5 - Some awesome saves. Great game.

Molinaro - 6 - Decent, but not great. Not much added offensively save for an ok cross once.

Chielini - 7 - Rock solid.

Mellberg - 6.5 - Decent outing. Nice powerful goal to put the match away.

Grygera - 5.5 - A serious mess in the first half.

Giovinco - 6.5 - Sweet assists (2). Nice match.

Tiago - 6 - Not involved as much.

Poulsen - 7 - Solid game. One of our best players on the night.

Sali - 6 - Blown coverage on the goal, but otherwise not bad.

Del Piero - 5.5 - A bit of a ball hog today and not terribly effective with his touches. Fortunately he got the day off as we didn't need him as much.

Iaquinta - 7.5 - MoM. Two great goals, one of them excellent. And a great save on the other end.

Subs:

Marchionni - 6 - Eh.

Nedved - 7 - The man has still got it!

Coach:

Ranieri - 6 - The team didn't look good. But in a competition of who was worse, Roma won hands-down.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
What a goal by Neddy though. Stuck it right up those Romanista's noses. Enjoyed the ~Juve show did you~????? ha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)