[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (3 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
For me it's different, you were raised up in this climate, I came from a culture where we appreciated Serie A most, I even know more La Ligue fans than EPL fans back in Lebanon. I came to a country where the EPL is exactly as you described it is in the USA, how do you expect me to react, or better said, how do you expect me to fight such a powerful tool that the Swedish media has educated its people with?

I hear that all the time about how can I watch more Serie A games than I watch EPL and they can't even grasp the fact that I support a team from Serie A. Unfortunately their arguments are winning nowadays knowing that the CL is proving which league is superior.
yea i totally agree wif u man..ever since the italian scandal, italian teams standard has dropped. This is because during that scandal year, Italian best team, JUVENTUS, were sent to serie B and Milan had deducted points. because of that, good players left. and in Serie A, a usual-runnerup-or-third-place club, inter, became the best club in serie A because there are no decent competitor.

and when juve finally got back into serie A, juve wasnt that great because it has already lost alot of good players. that is basically the reason why italian league is sinking. i really think there is something fishy about the scandal and trials to get italian football down...or maybe inter is behind it...

anyway, juventus is back in top flight and i have every confidence in JUVENTUS to bring italian serie A back to live

SERIE A IS ALIVE!!!! DON'T WORRY, OLD LADY WILL SAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #385
    I smell lot of creativity tonight. Tiago-Poulsen-Del Piero-Giovinco. Iaquinta will be scoring I feel.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    For me it's different, you were raised up in this climate, I came from a culture where we appreciated Serie A most, I even know more La Ligue fans than EPL fans back in Lebanon. I came to a country where the EPL is exactly as you described it is in the USA, how do you expect me to react, or better said, how do you expect me to fight such a powerful tool that the Swedish media has educated its people with?
    Just as I fight it. With powerful, mean spirited words.

:D

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag: :flag: :flag3: :flag3: :flag3: :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag3: :flag3: :flag: :flag: :flag:

FORZA JUVE

fcuk inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)