[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (44 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Aha, i guess it's mostly leftovers from Serie A's golden age who still passionatly follow the Italian league. It's like that in most of the countries.
Among immigrants (mostly Middle Eastern, Balkan and African) in Stockholm, Serie A and La Liga are more popular than the EPL however. Notice that most (but not all) of the Swedish forumers here have this in common.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Serie A was covered by a local earth channel sometime back but as you said the EPL is the most popular league by far in Sweden. Andy talk much about the media in the USA as how they overrate the EPL, it is basically the same here. Football is all about the EPL, Zlatan and Beckham in Sweden, anything else means nothing. Of course when talking about non-Swedish football.
The EPL is the be all, end all, and God of soccer in the United States. Ever since I started watching European football in the mid-90's it was completely obvious the EPL was the best league... I mean how could you not trust your announcers and pundits on television. They're experts, you know?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The EPL is the be all, end all, and God of soccer in the United States. Ever since I started watching European football in the mid-90's it was completely obvious the EPL was the best league... I mean how could you not trust your announcers and pundits on television. They're experts, you know?
For me it's different, you were raised up in this climate, I came from a culture where we appreciated Serie A most, I even know more La Ligue fans than EPL fans back in Lebanon. I came to a country where the EPL is exactly as you described it is in the USA, how do you expect me to react, or better said, how do you expect me to fight such a powerful tool that the Swedish media has educated its people with?

I hear that all the time about how can I watch more Serie A games than I watch EPL and they can't even grasp the fact that I support a team from Serie A. Unfortunately their arguments are winning nowadays knowing that the CL is proving which league is superior.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
guys how to enlarge the screen on betfair.... it's small and i want to enlarge it but there isn't any button for that......

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
TO THOse who don't want to flip pages back here are your lineups

20 called-up

1 Buffon
3 Chiellini
4 Mellberg... Read More
5 Zebina
7 Salihamidzic
9 Iaquinta
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Chimenti
15 Knezevic
17 Trezeguet
18 Poulsen
20 Giovinco
21 Grygera
28 Molinaro
30 Tiago
31 Nocchi
32 Marchionni
35 Esposito
36 Castiglia

list cedera :

Legrottaglie, Marchisio, Amauri, Sissoko, Manninger, De Ceglie, Camoranesi dan Zanetti

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
For me it's different, you were raised up in this climate, I came from a culture where we appreciated Serie A most, I even know more La Ligue fans than EPL fans back in Lebanon. I came to a country where the EPL is exactly as you described it is in the USA, how do you expect me to react, or better said, how do you expect me to fight such a powerful tool that the Swedish media has educated its people with?

I hear that all the time about how can I watch more Serie A games than I watch EPL and they can't even grasp the fact that I support a team from Serie A. Unfortunately their arguments are winning nowadays knowing that the CL is proving which league is superior.
To be fair, the situation got better for Serie A enthusiasts when Zlatan came to Juve and we're still enjoying the effects of him playing in Serie A. I expect this league to be treated like the French league, German league or more likely a stinking pile of dogshit the moment he packs his bags though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)