[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (7 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 30, 2006
I am really looking forward to that game. We must beat them. I really think we can win the Coppa especially with Samp having such a good lead over Inter. I really want us to get the 10th Coppa Italia. It has been too long. I was rotted when we lost the first game. What a horrible second half that was.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
I expect a draw for Inter against Reggina, they will score a gay goal in the dying minutes to save a point, can't tell who will score but I'm sure it will be assisted by their best playmaker who is making assists for fun this year: Referee.
I guess this time it will be 5-10 men offside

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Chiellini's gonna rape his ass
Perhaps this is just a case of my English being my native tongue...but this comment is a tad strange as I know of no other football supporters, in the flesh, who use 'rape his ass' to mean 'he will get the better of him with ease'...Beaten, stomp, own, destroy...yes...but rape his ass...this must be a case of a non native english speaker adopting phrases from something he has read. It is a horrible way to describe the action.

Anyhow, do we have a definite list of Fit and Inujured***

And is it near certain that Giovinco will once again revert to the bench if Pavel is fit****

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Italian Serie A - Week 29

KO 20-30
Al Jazeera Sport +1
Boom Sport Two
C+ Fútbol
C+ Sport (Fra)
C+ Sport 1 (Den)
C+ Sport 1 (Nor)
C+ Sport 1 (Pol)
C+ Sport 2 (D/F/N/S)
ESPN+
Fox Soccer Channel **
HRT+
Meridiano TV
Nova Sports 1 (Hellas)
NTV Spor
OBN BiH
Raitalia 3 Africa
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sky Sport 16:9 (Italy)
Sport 1.1 (Ned)
Sport 2 (Hun)
Sport 5
Sport 7
Sport TV1
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
SuperSport 3 (ZA)
Telekanal Sport
~ C+ Deportes HD
~ C+ Sport HD (Pol)
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)
~ Sport TV HD
~ SuperSport HD1

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
Even week before that he played awful.

On the pitch he just looks lazy,old and unmotivated.
yea but i am afraid that he will get extra motivated bcos it is a juventus game..

any way...he still has a lil bit injury on him, lets rough him up to worsen it then...

FORZA DAUD!!!
FORZA GRYGERA!!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Perhaps this is just a case of my English being my native tongue...but this comment is a tad strange as I know of no other football supporters, in the flesh, who use 'rape his ass' to mean 'he will get the better of him with ease'...Beaten, stomp, own, destroy...yes...but rape his ass...this must be a case of a non native english speaker adopting phrases from something he has read. It is a horrible way to describe the action.

And is it near certain that Giovinco will once again revert to the bench if Pavel is fit****
So is English the only language you speak or do you speak several? I'd really like to know, because I have Australian friends and they claim that it's highly remarkable for an Australian to speak two languages.

Dec 31, 2008

hmmmm gud tip. dude the weedguru forum is amazin

Mus™

Mar 16, 2009
So is English the only language you speak or do you speak several? I'd really like to know, because I have Australian friends and they claim that it's highly remarkable for an Australian to speak two languages.
Most people here speak english and either indonesian or french

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
there are quite a few aussies that speak another language. well if they have a non english speaking backround.

like most arabic speaking parents teach their children as do greeks,maltese filipino's and most asian speaking countries here.

italians that speak italian is more rare though.

i dont no many people that have italian parents that can speak it.

Joemus i have not met anyone that speaks french here and not many indonesian either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)