[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (45 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
well not obvious enough for tpain, though

reading some things here just remind me of talks i head with a friend of mine who had driven off to the esoteric lane too much and does tell everyone who wants to hear it and everyone who doesn't the wild theories about how life really is and how everybody is fooled and how in the end the jews are all to blame because they do control everything, but wait ... the next thing i get told is, that the jews are not humans, but greys (kinda aliens or something).

these people do tell themselves this nonsense so often that they really begin to believe it and the many times some people do write exactly the same, every day, really reminds me of this ...

the bad thing is, you don't know how to help those people, because in their eyes it is all real !

thats the true evidence on the power of imagination i guess

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
well not obvious enough for tpain, though

reading some things here just remind me of talks i head with a friend of mine who had driven off to the esoteric lane too much and does tell everyone who wants to hear it and everyone who doesn't the wild theories about how life really is and how everybody is fooled and how in the end the jews are all to blame because they do control everything, but wait ... the next thing i get told is, that the jews are not humans, but greys (kinda aliens or something).

these people do tell themselves this nonsense so often that they really begin to believe it and the many times some people do write exactly the same, every day, really reminds me of this ...

the bad thing is, you don't know how to help those people, because in their eyes it is all real !

thats the true evidence on the power of imagination i guess
wow what a nice real life story...

FORZA JUVENTUS!!!!
FORZA BUFFON!!!
FORZA MOLINARO!!!!

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
FORZA MELLBERG
FORZA CHIELLINI
FORZA MARCHISIO!!
FORZA POULSEN!!
FORZA SISSOKO!!!
FORZA GIOVINCO!!!!!!!!!!
FORZA DEL PIERO!!!!!!

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We should play:

Buffon
Zebina Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro
Salihamidzic Poulsen Nedved Giovinco
Iaquinta Del Piero (C)​

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I thought Poulsen was only brought to Juve as part of the personal agenda of the board :shifty:
but how can he do wrong, if he never plays ? ... the board hidden agenda is not only ruining our transfermarket, but also convince ranieri to play those crap players like poulsen ...

man, i wish we would have gotten x.alonso ... just imagine how the liverpool would have lost in champions league (because they got no replacement for them) ... seems our boards hidden agenda did work out better than benitez plan to ruin liverpool by selling alonso without having a replacement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)