[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (26 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It still doesn't explain what you said previously. You said that even if we didn't have the injuries and we did better result-wise, it wouldn't matter because the refs would have helped Inter to do even better than they are (or they'd have given bad calls against us).
So logically, even if we bought the best players on earth it wouldn't have changed anything because the refs would have made Inter champs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It still doesn't explain what you said previously. You said that even if we didn't have the injuries and we did better result-wise, it wouldn't matter because the refs would have helped Inter to do even better than they are (or they'd have given bad calls against us).
So logically, even if we bought the best players on earth it wouldn't have changed anything because the refs would have made Inter champs.
He still didn't tell me what the personal agenda of our board is either.
You two be nice:pumpkin:

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #204
    Btw, I think this match might be our most important match looking at our situation now. And I think winning this game would mean a lot...

Because we are facing Inter exactly in a month from now. Would be a shame for that game not to have the 100% suspense and the atmosphere that we all look for. So If we manage to win this one and it is most likely we'll win the one at home, things will look really interesting when we Face Inter next month.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Btw, I think this match might be our most important match looking at our situation now. And I think winning this game would mean a lot...

Because we are facing Inter exactly in a month from now. Would be a shame for that game not to have the 100% suspense and the atmosphere that we all look for. So If we manage to win this one and it is most likely we'll win the one at home, things will look really interesting when we Face Inter next month.
    We will still have the trip away to Genoa before we face Inter, but yes, if we win all our matches until the Inter match (2 tough away matches though), the scudetto race will still be on before we face Inter because if we beat them, the difference will be maximum 4pts.
    The boys owe us that. They must keep the distance between us and Inter at 7pts, or lower if Inter fucks up in the next 3 rounds.

Yeah, someone will say that we shouldn't hope at all, but the hell with it. I still have the hope.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #206
    I think we'll do fine vs Genoa. After watching their game vs Inter, I don't see them as a threat. We can do it.

Inter got some tough matches away too. I think next week away to Udinese.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    To put it simply; a more competitive team would force Inter go past their limits.
    Forcing them to do better with an immense amount of pressure.
    Forcing them to do even less mistakes, forcing them to lose even less points, forcing them to become nearly optimal, forcing them to play and act like real champions.
    We cant be sure if that would be enough of course, we dont how much this new league is corrupted and we dont know how far would they dare to go to manipulate it, we will discover this in the future though.
    But even then, Moratti can spend 100mil more and fix the big wholes instantly...(as he is rumored to do this summer)
    They might choke at this pressure, as they usually do, besides, they are only Inter after all, or... they might not.
    Point is that this team never had the chance to get them there, our limits where pre-set, above their crushing depth...
    Although we have done pretty good with our performances, it is not enough to push them to their limits.
    I am saying that even if we were putting the same performances and we were having most of our injured players available, we would actually press them to their limits, but still, that wouldnt be enough to go beyond them...
    Our fate was sealed even before the season started.
    Luckily for us Milan's and Roma's trouble, allowed us to rank first, after the champions...
    The same performance+no injuries+extra quality, should be enough though.
    The prestige and the difference, the best players in the world, would make,
    would have been more than enough, be sure of that!

And Jack ask them for their personal agenda, i can only assume what exactly it is now. In time, history will prove that. For now, we can only see that some men are pleased to play with Daddy's big gun and hold of a positioned, they were never mentioned to obtain. They will do anything necessary to keep their position, putting their personal interest, above Juve's interest.
    They will serve the orders given to them, by the ones who keep them there.
    And they will try to avoid the blame and find a proper scapegoat...
    Since we can only observe, we need more time to comprehend the pattern here.
    Eventually, as time goes by, their plans and their reasons will be eventually revealed! For now, we can only be sure that they encourage incompetence, as they tolerate Secco, only because he is one of them and he will support them.
    They dont have long term plans and only want to keep a hold at those positions as far as they can. As the lack of vision and the lack of a real plan, does prove!
    So does the quick fixes that are presented year in, year out. Quick fixes that have no real use for our team, other than to protect them from the blame!
    The extensive use of pawns like CR, that would cover up for their mistakes with a smile and would admit them to the press, as their own.
    The blind obedience to our ignorant owners wishes, regarding personal choices of some players and their acquisition, regardless of the needs of our team.

Initially, i have thought that this new "triade" was a random selection of Juventini,
    a quick fix of less competitive ppl, that would help us go past the dark ages.
    I thought that their mistakes were inevitable and bound to happen only because of their incompetence, not by ill intentions.
    I thought that those, actually do love Juve and do the best they can...
    But it has been proved that they only love themselves, as any real Juve fan, would rather quit, rather than willingly keep hurting his beloved team that much!!
    They should be sacrificed for Juve's interest, they shouldnt sacrifice juve's interests for their own...

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Nothing yet but sources in Rome say the ban won't be lifted. :xfinger:

In the meantime, Vucinic said Roma will win 2-0.

tpain

Apr 8, 2008
    Nothing yet but sources in Rome say the ban won't be lifted. :xfinger:

In the meantime, Vucinic said Roma will win 2-0.
    this vucinic is a son of a retarded midget gay panda!...how dare he say some shit liddat......

i make sure chiellini will kill him on the pitch and drink his montenegrin blood right in front of the roma players, fans and coach.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
    some things won't become true, no matter how often you write down your fiction in every possible thread !

*sigh*

guess by yourself at who this is aimed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)