[SERIE A] Roma 1-4 JUVENTUS (March 21st/09) week-29 (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Mellberg

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Salihamidzic

• Tiago

• Poulsen

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Iaquinta

• Nedved

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
As Rab said, i also would not mind using the same team as we had against Bologna.
We might have great chance as they have few suspended/injured players however as they are fighting for 4th spot, they will also be very hungry for win.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Roma is in awful form right so we can do this.

They were really bad against Arsenal and not to mention their yesterdays match against Sampdoria where they looked like a C4 team.

Vucinic was really bad in the last two matches so that might help us.He looked so lazy out there.

Menez can cause us big troubles and I think Totti will make it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
De Rossi and Motta suspended is a bless we have to take advantage of.

We should field these guys:

Buffon
Zebina Mellberg Chiellini Molinaro
Sali Poulsen Marchisio Seba
Amauri Del Piero (C)​

Jul 15, 2006
OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #34
    FML, another Saturday.
    Yeah, this is getting "routine".

I thought we we using 4-3-3 against Bologna?
    It's 4-4-2 but with Giovinco pushing more upfront or drifting to the middle.

And for some of you, really stop expecting and putting pressure on Giovinco, or else the same thing will happen to him to what is happening to Del Piero, the day he doesn't score a brace or hattrick or doesn't assist will be criticized, let them play their games without expecting too many things, this way we will be satisfied most of the times.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
    Mar 14, 2009
    Yeah, this is getting "routine".

It's 4-4-2 but with Giovinco pushing more upfront or drifting to the middle.

And for some of you, really stop expecting and putting pressure on Giovinco, or else the same thing will happen to him to what is happening to Del Piero, the day he doesn't score a brace or hattrick or doesn't assist will be criticized, let them play their games without expecting too many things, this way we will be satisfied most of the times.
    Absolutely right

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Pizarro's suspension is almost as important as De Rossi's suspension. Pizarro is the guy who makes them play football. Without him there is no flow in their game.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Even if the chances are tiny, we're still not out of scudetto race. Of course, we'll need Inter to fuck it up, but we'll also need to win our matches.
    We have 10 more matches left. We must win all the 5 home matches, including Juve-Inter (the 5 home matches are vs Chievo, Lecce, Atalanta, Lazio and Inter) , we must win the two "easy" away matches against Reggina and Siena.
    The other 3 away matches are tricky. We play away to Roma, Genoa and Milan.
    And imo, this is the hardest of them all. We can beat Genoa, we always do, and the match vs Milan will be close to the end when Milan might not even need the points.
    But the situation before this match vs Roma is much more complicated. We're in a position where no matter how good results we make, we still can't get close to Inter because they're also winning everything. I hope this won't have any impact on our moral and the boys will still give 100% with scudetto still on their mind. On the other hand we have Roma who hate us and will sell their souls to beat us. Plus, Roma play for something realistic, and that's the 4th place.

I'm scared our scudetto hopes will officially end here :scared:
    there is a huge possibility but when we need a big win these guys know how to perform

He has a muscle fatigue...Also I don't know if the issue with CR is closed for good!!!
    aye he pulled a facial muscle shooting his mouth off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)