[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (36 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 28, 2007
figc is a joke.. how can a team goes to the same venue after the next fixture. crap. but oh well.. will be sweet if juve can beat lazio. make it a "rome derby" for juve.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Diego MOTM. He was spectacular. Both of his goals were class. As soon as he received the ball you just knew he was going to do something amazing.

The way he rode the challenge on the 1st goal from a much larger Riise and than side foots it into the net, to the 2nd where he shakes Mexes and buries.

He could have grabbed a great assist as well had Iaquinta scored. His set up on that chance was exactly what this team needed last season.

Melo played his role to perfection as well. I can't wait to hear from all those people who were attacking Secco for overpaying for Melo and not going for D'Agostino.

His passing throughout the match was clean, and I loved how he continually spread play. Even without the goal he still would have been my 2nd pic for MOTM.

Not since Nedved in his prime has a Juve player got me on the edge of my seat every time there is only a defender or two between him and the net. He is going to achieve great things with us.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
What the hell, we play an away game again in the same stadium next time. We could have stayed in Rome for the whole week but we're interrupted by International duties.

Nov 1, 2002
Diego MOTM. He was spectacular. Both of his goals were class. As soon as he received the ball you just knew he was going do something amazing.

The way he rode the challenge on the 1st goal from a much larger Riise and than side foots it into the net, to the 2nd where he shakes Mexes and buries.

He could have grabbed a great assist as well had Iaquinta scored. His set up on that chance was exactly what this team needed last season.

Melo played his role to perfection as well. I can't wait to hear from all those people who were attacking Secco for overpaying for Melo and not going for D'Agostino.

His passing throughout the match was clean, and I loved how he continually spread play. Even without the goal he still would have been my 2nd pic for MOTM.

Not since Nedved in his prime has a Juve player got me on the edge of my seat every time there is only a defender or two between Diego and the net. He is going to achieve great things with us.

Forza Juve!!!!!!!!!!
thank god we had melo instead of dago :agree:

Mar 9, 2006
ummmmmm why we didn't sign good brazilians before?! i mean in Moggi era! there was only 18-20 years old players like GLADSTONE o_O, Athirson, emmm who else i don't rememba.....and of cuz MELO >>>>>>>>>>>> Emerson!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)