[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (71 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
You always pick players who are in form, you don't pick a player becasue he has potential or because you want him to succeed. Ferrera will definitely go with Tiago based on his play

Feb 7, 2007
You always pick players who are in form, you don't pick a player becasue he has potential or because you want him to succeed. Ferrera will definitely go with Tiago based on his play
this is your opinion , capellos opinion was different thats why he used ibrabitch than del piero.del piero wasted two years under his management.Crapello used the bitch because he had potentional not because he was on form . two years with juve he never had a big day with us but he was in the first eleven.

As fot tiago , he deserves it and he is a different story.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You also pick to suit a match, I'm sure Marchisio would be in the squad because of that and not form, he has obviously been quiet so far.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
this is your opinion , capellos opinion was different thats why he used ibrabitch than del piero.del piero wasted two years under his management.Crapello used the bitch because he had potentional not because he was on form . two years with juve he never had a big day with us but he was in the first eleven.

u think Tiago deserves it to play based on last game, mainly 2nd half?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009

Zlatan was picked because he was the best forward we have. I love del piero, but I remeber he wasn't in form in capello's early days. Zlatan performed in offense better than anybody. Capello doesn't pick his starting eleven based on potential or how famous the player, and that's why Alex sat on the bench, because fabio couldn't care less who are you. He's a strict coach, and to start you have to be in form. Zlatan wasn't a potential back in 2005, he already played and perforemed on big stages, while marchisio not yet. Marchisio's time is coming, but not now. He has the potential to be a world class midfielder, but currently Tiago is the beter player

Feb 7, 2007
u think Tiago deserves it to play based on last game, mainly 2nd half?
We cant judge a played only by 45 minutes played,in my opinion , he can fight for a place in the starting eleven , last year he didnt have much time to play because of his injuries,this year he can step up and help us,he is useful and ferrara knows better than all of us what he can do or not :) :flag1:

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Zlatan was picked because he was the best forward we have. I love del piero, but I remeber he wasn't in form in capello's early days. Zlatan performed in offense better than anybody. Capello doesn't pick his starting eleven based on potential or how famous the player, and that's why Alex sat on the bench, because fabio couldn't care less who are you. He's a strict coach, and to start you have to be in form. Zlatan wasn't a potential back in 2005, he already played and perforemed on big stages, while marchisio not yet. Marchisio's time is coming, but not now. He has the potential to be a world class midfielder, but currently Tiago is the beter player
Because he is shit coach, and goes to english guys lick their ass, cos madrid dumped him... He and his England team will do shit in World CUP :mad:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
We cant judge a played only by 45 minutes played,in my opinion , he can fight for a place in the starting eleven , last year he didnt have much time to play because of his injuries,this year he can step up and help us,he is useful and ferrara knows better than all of us what he can do or not :) :flag1:
hm, last year he did have a chance and did not show anything, however this year we play different system which will suit him better.

And u r right we cant judge a player based on 60-70 mins, but for last 2 seasons maybe yes..

He was the second best midfielder after diego.
Also diego wasn't also that great in the 2nd half. We sat back and the whole team performed badly
why do u think we done so badly second half?

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Because he is shit coach, and goes to english guys lick their ass, cos madrid dumped him... He and his England team will do shit in World CUP :mad:
I love capello mainly for that thing, which is you pick only players who are in form and ready to play. Do you think raul deserve to start, hell no. He is being picked in the starting eleven only because of his name, which annoy me. I don't respect coaches who pick players because of the way they played in the past. It's not about what you did yesterday, it's about how you going to play today

Feb 7, 2007
I cant say who is better tiago or marchisio ,but i can easily say that crapello liked the "bitch" so much that he was in the starting eleven almost in every game , and i want you to tell me if the "bitch"was on form when he was a juve player,just tell me what he did in two years with us ? he could not even score the easy goals when we needed them he was crap and he proved when he left for inter.del pieros relief was so strong that he scored 21 goals in serie b and 20 in serie a something that "bitch"could not reach even when he played with inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 71)