[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
I know it's off-topic, but anyone else who has Al Jazeera sports with no sound? Really annoying, I get the picture but there is no sound on all 4 channels :S

Mar 24, 2006
Juventino[RUS];2121850 said:
Buffon
Caceres-Cannavaro-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Melo - Marchisio
Camoranesi - Diego - Del Piero
Amauri

Go,Go,Go!
:tup:

but i don't think Ferrara will field this formation , considering he hasn't even try this formation before , CMIIW

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
I searched some forums and saw that serie a broadcasting fees are %30 more expensive regarding to last year. The appeal of serie a decreased after the loss of superstars but the fee increased, that's why fucking retarded Turkish broadcasters don't buy the rights of serie a. Maybe after a few weeks, after the important matches the fee might go down than the broadcasters might decide to buy it. Another possibility is a non FTA network might buy seria a rights. All the possibilities suck. It's a shame that you can watch most of the leagues even Russian league in Turkey but serie a.
What vSnoop said.

You make it sound like its hard to get to watch these fucking matches. Stream or buy a reciever. Problem solved.

phoibos

Feb 8, 2009
Guys for your information, you can watch JUVE - roma game on AZTV free to air without any restrictions. I watched fuckIN'TER - milan game smoothly. AZTV is on TURKSAT 3A satellite and the commentary is in Turkish ( azeri ) .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)