[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (62 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
Back to focusing on the championship
After a few hours of “distraction”, the time necessary to dedicate to the Champions League and the names of the rivals in the first phase, the team this morning got back to concentrate exclusively on the championship and the imminent next match.

The home match against Bordeaux, the debut of the bianconeri in Europe, is still very far. First there are the two away matches in Rome. The one against the giallorossi is behind the corner and the performance of Spalletti’s side in the Europa League requires even more attention.

The team trained in Vinovo this morning. It was a lighter session compared to the previous ones with different activities. Felipe Melo and Diego followed a specific programme but there conditions – as expressed in the medical bulletin distributed yesterday – are not causing any worries in view of the match against Roma. Salihamidzic trained in the gym and his eventual availability will be evaluated during the last training session scheduled for Saturday morning. Zebina and Sissoko will definitely be missing.

On Saturday the team will once again have a morning training session followed by a press conference by Ciro Ferrara at the Juventus Media Center which will begin at 12:30hrs and will be aired live on Juventus Channel. In the afternoon the team will depart for the capital city where at 18:00hrs on Sunday they will play the match valid for the 2nd match day of the 1st round.

Seems that Sali will be alright, as well as melo and Diego...
that's a good news though :)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
An entertaining and thrilling 2-2 draw with Amauri putting Juve in front, only for Totti to equalize before HT. In the 2'nd half Juve will go ahead with a Diego scorcher, before Menez ties it up at 2 apiece with 12 minutes remaining.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
An entertaining and thrilling 2-2 draw with Amauri putting Juve in front, only for Totti to equalize before HT. In the 2'nd half Juve will go ahead with a Diego scorcher, before Menez ties it up at 2 apiece with 12 minutes remaining.
no way, we will beat them! They are really tired due to the 7-1 win over kosice :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Too bad your wrong, it'll be 3-1 to Juve with Chiellini conceding an early penalty that Totti scores. Then Diego will get us level with a superb goal. After the break Amauri will score a double. Juventus wins. The end

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Better not lose or draw!

I am gonna be contributing some exciting stuff to the multimedia section if we get some sweet highlights since I brought my camera.

I got excellent tickets right next to the VIP, I'll be able to slap Secco or at least throw something on him if you guys still want some revenge for the past two years of poor signings!

I am going with my gf so as for back up against psycho Romanista's i doubt she'll be able to protect me. But I'll wear my colors with pride and if they wanna kill me so be it, I'll die a proud Juventino!

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Guys many people are warning me about not wearing my Juve jersey outside the stadium for fear of being attacked or having rocks thrown at me... is that true? Is it that unsafe even after the events of last year? I really wanna wear my colors with pride but I dont wanna get killed either.
Just find the leader of the drughi, i.e. the chinese jew, and you shall be safe
:lol:

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
you are wrong :sergio:

we are gonna win this match
am i :sergio: , lets wait and see, in the best case we will draw. take a look at Roma's game. even against Genoa they were the better team despite the loss. its amazing how people here under-rate Roma, am not talking about you Albertmare am talking in general, and we really over-rate our team.

on paper we have one of the best squads in italy but there is something wrong with our fittness level. another thing that people seems to ignore is that last year our striker took advantage of any chance they get to kill the game, aka the real games in the Cl, but up until now the strikers seems to be absent minded. another thing, is that our whole MF goes missing in some portions of the game just take a look at the Chievo game where we were lucky, yes lucky, that some offside decisions went our way. if you look carefully you would think that we got a red card in the 2nd half where we actaully defended against a really weak team.

so unless we really get our game going or else we are looking at some really nightmare in Rome

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
no way, we will beat them! They are really tired due to the 7-1 win over kosice :)
Too bad your wrong, it'll be 3-1 to Juve with Chiellini conceding an early penalty that Totti scores. Then Diego will get us level with a superb goal. After the break Amauri will score a double. Juventus wins. The end
I don't think I am wrong, and I love how confident you guys are in our team, but we were abysmal against Chievo in the 2nd half. Did you actually catch the game? Well, I did! Roma are firing on all cylinders right now, and were very unfortunate to lose to Genoa. They are playing at home, Totti is in form, Menez has rediscovered himself, and some of our players are not at 100%

Logic, and not sentiment, points to a 2-2 draw.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Better not lose or draw!

I am gonna be contributing some exciting stuff to the multimedia section if we get some sweet highlights since I brought my camera.

I got excellent tickets right next to the VIP, I'll be able to slap Secco or at least throw something on him if you guys still want some revenge for the past two years of poor signings!

I am going with my gf so as for back up against psycho Romanista's i doubt she'll be able to protect me. But I'll wear my colors with pride and if they wanna kill me so be it, I'll die a proud Juventino!
Loving the spirit man, hope you'll have a blast, wish I were going. Instead of throwing stuff at Secco, shout at him for new fullbacks will you :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Better not lose or draw!

haha....that is fantastic.:beer: Knock a mofo out for me.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
i haven't even checked to see if it is on TV here...should be, its a good game.
unbelieveable i can watch in malaysia, it doesn't clash with any other games, except Aston villa vs Fulham... :mad: i hope they won't broadcast that fucking game. so i don't have to miss first half

yes they broadcasting it, i hope none watches that game :mad:

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
i haven't even checked to see if it is on TV here...should be, its a good game.
According to liveonsat.com these channels are showing the game:

Al Jazeera Sport +1
Al Jazeera Sport +3
C+ Fútbol
C+ Sport (Fra)
C+ Sport 2 (Pol)
ESPN (uk/irl)
Fox Soccer Channel **
Kanal 9 (Swe)
Nova Sports 2 (Hellas)
NTV+ Sport On-Line
Sky Calcio 1
Sky Sport 1 (Italy)
Sport 1 (Hun)
Sport 1.2 (Ned)
Sport 2 (Cze/Svk)
SuperSport 1 (DigitAlb)
SuperSport 3 (ZA)
YES Sport 2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)