[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (33 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Guys many people are warning me about not wearing my Juve jersey outside the stadium for fear of being attacked or having rocks thrown at me... is that true? Is it that unsafe even after the events of last year? I really wanna wear my colors with pride but I dont wanna get killed either.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Guys many people are warning me about not wearing my Juve jersey outside the stadium for fear of being attacked or having rocks thrown at me... is that true? Is it that unsafe even after the events of last year? I really wanna wear my colors with pride but I dont wanna get killed either.
I think the safest/smartest thing to do if you really want to wear your colours is to wear your Juve jersey under a zip-up jacket.

Keep the jacket on before and after the match (unless we win and you can find a big bunch of Juventini to stick with for safety :D) and take it off in the stadium.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Those people are right.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I don't think so. Diego is a little bit tired but he has enough time to rest till Sunday after not taking part in training today, as for Melo he will hopefully recover from that thigh problem.

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
if they don't play i'll be really pissed at the medical staff... what the fuck is wrong with them... all juve players get injured for nothing. It's bullshit, they are owned by inter... we should fire them all :mad:. Melo was never injured in Viola, same for Diego I never heard he got injured for werder, once he came to juve imediately injured :mad:

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
if they don't play i'll be really pissed at the medical staff... what the fuck is wrong with them... all juve players get injured for nothing. It's bullshit, they are owned by inter... we should fire them all :mad:. Melo was never injured in Viola, same for Diego I never heard he got injured for werder, once he came to juve imediately injured :mad:
Diego was injury prone for a while at Bremen, its not just our lame medical people's fault this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)