[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (63 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Melo will play on Sunday,the draw is not bad,Bayern,Bordeaux and Maccabi.Both good news plus Momo does not need any further surgery.Just to beat Roma now

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
it's a really tough decision, Iaquinta usually does well against Roma and scored a fine header that brought us 3 points in first round, Amauri and Diego seems undroppable right know and DP just came back after a pre-season setback. Both Alex and Vinnie are effective as subs so i'm really curious to see which attack Ciro will choose.

------Diego
Amauri - Del Piero

or

------Diego
Amauri - Iaquinta
Meh. I don't even care anymore. It's Del Piero. Let him play.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Diego
Gio Amauri --> when the little man gets back this fornt 3 will SKULLFUCK everybody pardon the language.

win this and a draw in the milan derby with an eto'o /pato double leg break and we are on our way

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
I think that Melo is fit in accordance with juventus.com,so hopefully he will take part.i hate that snail Poulsen.
And Amauri/Iaquinta is a must .for first half at least.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
I am so excited, I'm flying to Rome tommorow morning! I really hope I get good seats as that'll be the first thing I'm gonna do - Buy my first Juve tickets!

Been waiting for this moment since I was 8 years old! 16 years in the making and luckily this is my bday present. I really hope Juve woop some ass, it would be a heartbreak to go there and watch anything less!

My dream formation for Sunday:
Buffon
Zebina-Canna-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Camo-Melo-Marchisio/Tiago
Diego
DEL PIERO - Amauri

Subs: Amauri - Trez, DP - Iaquinta (although it'll prolly be IQ for DP), Tiago for Marchisio or the other way around

I miss Trez guys, plus I was in france and bought myself and my girlfriend two juve jerseys for sunday..they were all sold out and I had to get the last DP since I've been doing it for 15 years now (my collection)...and those frenchies only had Trez in the official number/name..although she loves Iaquinta, I want her to understand how influential Trez was to our past and hopefully still will be in our future.

Eitherway its a dream come true and I wish us all the success...sorry for the emotional blabbering but I am the happiest guy in the world for this!

FORZA JUVE

P.S. if anyone has any advice or has been to olimpico before please lemme know!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)