[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (59 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dello10

Kurdish juve fans!
Nov 21, 2005
Melo to miss Roma clash?
Juventus have an anxious wait to see if Felipe Melo’s injury in training today will keep him out of Sunday’s showdown with Roma

:(

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
What would happen to you if you see him again?
Nothing really, perhaps I should of re-phrased my post. Although on current form Tiago,Camo and Marchisio deserve a spot ahead of him. However I trust Ferrara and at the end of the day he is watching the players day in day out. I trust his judgement more than my own.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Nothing really, perhaps I should of re-phrased my post. Although on current form Tiago,Camo and Marchisio deserve a spot ahead of him. However I trust Ferrara and at the end of the day he is watching the players day in day out. I trust his judgement more than my own.
should of? should of what?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Edited my post, to take out ' I cannot cope with seeing Poulsen again'. Then there would not be a post like yours, straight after it.
It will always be there because I will not edit my post which has a quotation from your ORIGINAL post.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Perhaps I should have taken more care with my grammer, however a 10 hour shift at work has messed my brain up abit. Nevermind atleast the sales figures were hit today.
Good good. I'm happy for you. abit, Nevermind and atleast need a bit of tuning though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)