[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (12 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Giovinco and Del Piero are back !!

Bianconeri al lavoro
La Juventus ha ripreso questo pomeriggio la preparazione, dopo il lunedì di riposo concesso da Ferrara al termine della vittoriosa sfida contro il Chievo. Alessandro Del Piero, fermato contro il Chievo da un fastidio alla schiena, si è regolarmente allenato,così come Sebastian Giovinco, rientrato in gruppo. Hasan Salihamidzic, bloccato a partita in corso da un leggero trauma distorsivo alla caviglia è rimasto in palestra così come Zebina. A Vinovo si è rivisto anche Momo Sissoko, di ritorno dalla Francia.
Mercoledì la seduta si svolgerà al mattino e al termine, alle 12.15, Giorgio Chiellini terrà una conferenza stampa, trasmessa come sempre in diretta e in esclusiva da Juventus Channel.

juventus.com
:mark:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Del Piero being back is excellent news. Looks like we're another step closer to our 'strongest' line-up, as we'll most likely see Diego - Amauri + DP upfront, and Melo in midfield.

What about Cáceres, is he back with the team? I'd rather give him a go than having to watch Grygera do more damage to us than Roma.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Both Iaquinta and Del Piero have been scoring a lot against Roma in the last 2 seasons. Two fantastic free kicks by Del Piero, while Iaquinta scored 3 goals against Roma on the last two matches we played in Rome.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Both Iaquinta and Del Piero have been scoring a lot against Roma in the last 2 seasons. Two fantastic free kicks by Del Piero, while Iaquinta scored 3 goals against Roma on the last two matches we played in Rome.
"Past performance is not an indication of future results."

;)

At least for equities, forex and futures trading.

For football, I think it does apply when talking about the way a club plays as a team. With regard to scoring records, I tend to agree with the quote.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
"Past performance is not an indication of future results."

;)

At least for equities, forex and futures trading.

For football, I think it does apply when talking about the way a club plays as a team. With regard to scoring records, I tend to agree with the quote.
Yeah, but even for scoring record past performances might be an indication of future results, if the defenders in question have problems stopping strikers with certain characteristics (short defender/tall striker, technical but physically not too strong defenders/ physically powerful strikers , physically strong but rather slow defenders/ shorter and faster strikers etc)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yeah, but even for scoring record past performances might be an indication of future results, if the defenders in question have problems stopping strikers with certain characteristics (short defender/tall striker, technical but physically not too strong defenders/ physically powerful strikers , physically strong but rather slow defenders/ shorter and faster strikers etc)
That's certainly true.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007

Trez has owned Burdisso at Inter a couple of times too ...

And I'm anticipating the debut of Caceres.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
And Iaquinta assisted another (Trez's in the 2-2 game), which was possibly my favourite goal of that season.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Del Piero thru pass down the right flank, Iaquinta controls it, whips in the cross and GOAL! what a finish by Trezeguet, 1-0 Juve! Super Header!

Feb 7, 2007
Dear friends and supporters,with del pieros comeback and melos availability we strenghten our squad so much that roma knows before even the game being played that they have already lost it,it is very difficult for them to take at least a point out of this game,we will show our great pre season preparation and as well our will and our thirst to dominate this year as we did the past years . i am more than sure that we will be the winners of this game ,and i dont hesitate saying that :bigscarf: :bigscarf: :bigscarf: :bigscarf: :bigscarf: :mark:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)