[Serie A] Roma 1-3 JUVENTUS, August 30th 2009 (27 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• De Ceglie

• Chiellini

• Cannavaro

• Marchisio

• Tiago

• Felipe Melo

• Amauri

• Diego

• Iaquinta

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nah, he is going to play well and set up some good chances, unless it's a PK I don't think he will score in this game. :p

:edit: on second thought, as frantic as their defense is, I think Diego/DP/Amauri are going to cause havoc in the box resulting in a silly foul from a Roma defender resulting in a PK...we will ask serious questions of their defense basically.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We have a few ourselves and we also have a few "knock around guys" that won't tolerate any shenanigans from them.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sure, but all things considered, I won't complain if we get a draw.

It'll be interesting to see how Ciro approaches this game. Will he try and control the game or will he be content to allow Roma most of the possession and for us to play mostly on the counter attack?

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
4 - 0 Juve

Amauri (2)
Iaquinta
Chiellini
i donno man..i see a very close one. And another point for all you doubters that flourished after juve's 2nd half. We just were to tired to keep that 1st half incredible pace. If we scored 3 (and based on our opportunities we easily could've) nobody would comment a thing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

It'll be interesting to see how Ciro approaches this game. Will he try and control the game or will he be content to allow Roma most of the possession and for us to play mostly on the counter attack?
We will get to see what Ciro will look out for in the future. If he goes out attacking then we can hopefully say goodbye to slow starts like we had the last two years. That is Ranieri style, I hope he goes out pushing immediately.

Chris Pace

Mar 9, 2009
i donno man..i see a very close one. And another point for all you doubters that flourished after juve's 2nd half. We just were to tired to keep that 1st half incredible pace. If we scored 3 (and based on our opportunities we easily could've) nobody would comment a thing.
You will always find people who would complain about anything..

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

i liked the way ciro thought the chievo game...full pressure ...box overload..we creeated and had many opportunities in the first giving the best. If this will be a tactic against the weaker teams it can be a good choice. In the ranieri days we kept a lot of possesion and didn't manage to get enough chances..the last pass was just kind of awful.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I like the feeling of being 2pts ahead of Inter...I don't see us hitting the brakes and sitting back. Full steam ahead in my opinion. Nothing reckless, but always pushing rather than sitting back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)