[Serie A] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Feb. 16th 2013) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Caceres

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
do you guys believe we spent 45 million euros for matri, vucinic and giovinco? make it around 56 million if we count giovinco's other half, add around 12 million for quaq I believe? around 60-70 million euros for that kind of attacking force? and then boriellos bendtners anelkas... and they say they couldn't get a top player? don't mind a top player, we couldn't even get lissandro lopez :sergio: not that I believe lissandro lopez would've made a difference... lol.

llorente? DO ANYONE SERIOUSLY BELIEVE THAT LLORENTE WILL DO WELL IN A MATCH LIKE THIS? I don't.

it is imperative that we upgrade our forward line, especially our starting forward line.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Conte is too scared to make rotations, I dont really know why. We have a pretty good bench, I mean even when we are level on a game,you rarely see Conte make changes, and if he does, he would bring in the same players most of the time, Giac/Padoin/Gio.. Anyway,Bad game, we cannot drop points anymore!!

On to the Nba All star weekend now!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Every time we lose it's because of our forward line.

To answer your question about Llorente I would say probably not, if he played in the same circumstances as Vucinic and Matri.

Dec 24, 2012
Matri didn't even do that bad, I thought. He had some good runs, some good passes that Vucinic and Giovinco gave away, and he ran his tail off. He wasn't amazing by any stretch, but he wasn't bad. Just had absolutely zero support. Asamoah and Vidal, our advanced wingers, both had an off day, and his attack partner the same. Only with Anelka did he have some connection.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Too many losses this season - The hunger is missing against the big teams all too often in Serie A this season.
As JuveJay pointed out Champions League football midweek is definitely taking its toll.

JCK also was right when he said the effect of having to play in Europe will not only be physical exhaustion but mental as well.

This team along with the staff is making great efforts this year to perform well both domestically and in Europe. Which only a top team can do and the bad thing is we're not used to this kind of situation. We're just not quite there yet.

Just look at which are the teams that are doing well in all important competitions and you'll see how far away we are from them. I am confident however that we're definitely on the right track and things will only get better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)