[Serie A] Roma 1-0 JUVENTUS (Feb. 16th 2013) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Buffon

• Lichtsteiner

• Caceres

• Bonucci

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
TuttoJuve said that the only differene from the game aganist Celtic will be Pogba for Marchisio and Asamoah for Peluso. Other then that it will be the same line up that played aganist Celtic

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Pogba has gone through his quiet period that follows every cracker - expect him to rattle the cage against Roma with a 25m shot.
I think that period isn't over yet, until a couple of members here go to his thread and talk about how average he is.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
With regards to the last 15/20 years, I don't rate Totti as high as Del Piero, Maldini and J.Zanetti to be honest. Even though two of them are from Inter and Meelan I will always have respect for Maldini and Zanetti. Totti on the other hand doesn't act like a captain. Middle fingers, elbows, leg kicks, throwing trainers to the ground. When the hell did you ever see Del Piero or Maldini do that. I think Totti can be a fantastic player on his day and he did well for us at the world cup in '06 but I will never rate him as high as others do. The guy has one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen on a player. Very little class, miles below Del Piero, Maldino and J.Zanetti imo.
:rofl: Statistically Totti is better than Del Piero.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Beware of a wounded animal.

I remember Roma were in similar terrible form last season before their home game with us, and we scraped a 1-1 draw with them.

Current form and our team being superior aside, we need to be careful here. But let's smash these fucks, always hated Roma, annoying team with annoying fans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)