[Serie A] Roma 1-0 Juventus [5th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Yeah, sure. That's why we played Di Maria for 90 minutes and we went all in. Because it was just a friendly before Freiburg.
We desperately wanted to win. It was our last chance for top 4 in serie A.
we were never going to get the 4th place unless the penalty is cancelled

"friendly": low energy game

we watched a different match if you think that rabiot played a good game

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Ridiculous to lose that game.

Hit the post 3 times and they barely created anything but we give away a goal because we can't be bothered putting any pressure on the ball. Really poor result.
Really it was always going to be cagey match decided by a moment of brilliance but vlahovic looking out of sorts is not helping the team.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really it was always going to be cagey match decided by a moment of brilliance but vlahovic looking out of sorts is not helping the team.
We had chances but didn't take them and the team never looked ike it had any belief that it would score. Far too often it was one player getting into the box.

Their goal was a good hit but such a poor one to give away.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we were never going to get the 4th place unless the penalty is cancelled
Most probably, but we were trying to do it. We were winning our matches, and Allegri even talked about it these days, how huge success it would be to finish 4th.
And had we won, we'd have been 9 pts behind Milan, with a home match against them. Hard to achieve, but possible. Also, we'd have been 4 pts behind Atalanta and the last EL place.
We did want to win and this match wasn't just a distraction before Freiburg.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Most probably, but we were trying to do it. We were winning our matches, and Allegri even talked about it these days, how huge success it would be to finish 4th.
And had we won, we'd have been 9 pts behind Milan, with a home match against them. Hard to achieve, but possible. Also, we'd have been 4 pts behind Atalanta and the last EL place.
We did want to win and this match wasn't just a distraction before Freiburg.
i don't think we were focused enough

anyway, bummer for the result

ladstone

Oct 31, 2011
I don’t disagree. I am just in shock that Roma play even more boring and manage to be in 4th place. Really shows what a shite league seria a is atm
Totally agree seria a shit league. I do think we should have won this game if allegri didn’t substitute Bonucci for Alex Sandro. Bremer is much better then Bonucci in the central, Danilo is better to stay right then moving to left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 16, 2020
This was a prime example of two trainers who gambled on a few moments and entered the field with the mission of not conceding.

Horrible football on a pitch with Pellegrini, Dybala, Spina, Abraham, Vlahovic, Di Maria, Chiesa etc. Fans of both clubs deserved a better game than these dinosaur tactics

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
This was a prime example of two trainers who gambled on a few moments and entered the field with the mission of not conceding.

Horrible football on a pitch with Pellegrini, Dybala, Spina, Abraham, Vlahovic, Di Maria, Chiesa etc. Fans of both clubs deserved a better game than these dinosaur tactics
Maybe you needed to watch Liverpool vs Man utd end to end stuff open football seven goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)