[Serie A] Roma 1-0 Juventus [5th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
that's apparently from the previous round and mancini would have skipped yesterday's match if he received his deserved yellow

this league :baus:

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
So some of you guys think the goal we took was Szczęsny's fault? How so? It was a perfectly stroke ball centimeters off the post from like 20 meters?

- - - Updated - - -

that's apparently from the previous round and mancini would have skipped yesterday's match if he received his deserved yellow

this league :baus:

Yeah, fuck serie a man. I mean it's gone beyond ridiculous. Let's just try to win Coppa and EL this season and wait for the Super League to begin in few years to finally show the middle finger to the dinosaurs in Italy.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Sometimes I ask myself whether top 4 is really worth it. I would happily sacrifice champions league if it meant sacking the bald fraud. A rebuild from scratch with someone like De Zerbi at the helm sounds like a more exciting proposition, even if it meant playing Thursday night football. It would also give him the necessary experience in continental football for UCL the year after (hopefully). Better to build upward from lower down than to stagnate in mediocrity. We all know that top 4 means another year of Allegri's eye-bleeding dinoball and humiliating Maccabi Haifa-esque eliminations. The cycle will just continue.

- - - Updated - - -

So some of you guys think the goal we took was Szczęsny's fault? How so? It was a perfectly stroke ball centimeters off the post from like 20 meters?
Just the usual scapegoating. I am (or was, rather) a keeper and these driven shots are harder to save than it looks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)