[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

BUffon....4.. considering he just double the amount of goals he concede this season...

Cannavaro 4.5.. his error brought the all important fes goal that write the patern of todays's match...

Thuram..... 7.5 ..the only defender that hold his line.. guarding the defense right left and centre.

Pessoto.... 6 ..good defensively . sadly devensivity became unneeded too early in the match

zambrotta.... 7.. ,, not as a defender but as a winger...a roar down the left wing with his usual dribbles and crosses..sadly nothing comes out of them.

blasi.....6... invisible.. we need more of his attacking trait..

emerson....8 .. doing gooed stuff today..creating plays and controlling the midfield

nedved.....6.. not really the player of the year we hoped to came at needing times.

camo...6.. not good enough today

zlatan 9..he was massive today..making the best out of every chance he get...the point of our attack..

zalayeta..8 ..played great today..contribute to a lot of plays with his pass or knock downs... very unlucky with the header...

subs: all 6..( not good enuff to bring a difference )

capello ..6 ..i think the substitution that he did changed the rhythym of our attack... while we were bombarding right left and centre, we lost momentum and lost valauble time to adapt to the new rhythym.... zalayeta shouldnt have been subbed... i would sub camo instead of zalayeta...

I know that those ratings r ur opinion and i respect it , but they are wrong.
I know its just a bit too sad to lose our first game, but we did, so don't let that fact blind ur eyes on the performances of the players.

1)buffon - he couldn't do anything about any of the two goals, it was just not his fault , he is still gigi the great, nothing has changed. he also made some good saves later in the game that he should be accredeted for.

2)canavaro- again its not his fault that the ball defelcted from this guys body and into the net? how will he know that ? just tell how?its not possible

3)blasi-when will u guys get it into ur mind ?this guy is not an attacking midfielder, the best thing he can do is defend in the midfield, and get a shot from now and then.Now since there wasn't alot of attack, he didn't have alot of things to do.

now i agree about camo and capello,

capello should've subbed camo with olivera, kapo with pessoto and alex with blasi, and just play with almost a 4-2-4 formation which is basically everyone in the box and attacking

timeover

Nov 6, 2004
2)canavaro- again its not his fault that the ball defelcted from this guys body and into the net? how will he know that ? just tell how?its not possible
I'm 100% agree with you. It ain't his fault.
maybe Fabio thought "what happend? It's not my faultT_T" at that time.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Wellll the great juvee has fallen, but what can we do?We were robbed from the match not by the referees but pure luck. What can we do? nothing , but as capello said "move on and work harder"
the worst thing about it , is that we played well, if we didn't i would've said we deserved it.

Anyway , now to the next stage:after the defeat

in my title i said something about timing , i will tell you the bad part first of the timing.
If this defeat effect the team very much then this is the worst timing ever,we will play an in-form viola(which has players that want to tear us apart), a very dangerous lecce,then we play inter and lazio back to back. So if this effects us the wrong way then we are just screwed.

However this could be a good timing for two reasons:
1)The compelte opposite happens, and the players put all their angryness in their game and just kick a** everywhere they go.

2) even if we don't go into a winning spree , and beat everyone , then its okk. i rather have our season slump now , then later.

Now another thing is that we took our first defeat like men, didn't blame anyone and didn't cry about ,unlike the arsenal fans who were just balming everyone when Man U beat them. This is why our team is the greatest in the world and we the best fans

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++

I know that those ratings r ur opinion and i respect it , but they are wrong.

i know what you mean..there just a lot of time in this forum where there's urge from our guts to say post that differs from our opinion WRONGG!!!!...

hey..i strive on those things tooo :)

1)buffon - he couldn't do anything about any of the two goals, it was just not his fault , he is still gigi the great, nothing has changed. he also made some good saves later in the game that he should be accredeted for.

3)blasi-when will u guys get it into ur mind ?this guy is not an attacking midfielder, the best thing he can do is defend in the midfield, and get a shot from now and then.Now since there wasn't alot of attack, he didn't have alot of things to do.
i was being very objective about buffon... raising my expectation expected of the best goalkeeper in the world...that could easily be a 7 if he is anyone else.... but i always expect buffon to save the 2nd goal...there was no deflection in that goal..the ball swereve in the last minute.. buffon made a wrong judgement call and commit to one side too early... the goalkeeper also responsible in constructing the wall.... he should have order them to cover every angle.. the hole was far too big to my liking... considering that goal is their winner.. i have to give buffon a low rate..

came on..thats is totally cannavaro's fault.... the direction of deflection was pure luck...but you always gets into trouble when your clear was charged down....

i know blasi is a defensive midfielder..but as u said , since reggine dont attack anymore, blasi should have help more on attack..thats what we ecpect from him anyway..otherwise we would have used tacchinardi...

now i agree about camo and capello,

capello should've subbed camo with olivera, kapo with pessoto and alex with blasi, and just play with almost a 4-2-4 formation which is basically everyone in the box and attacking

i agree about this part.... during that period i would play like this

...........del piero ..zlatan..zalayeta..kapo

.......zambrotta....... nedved......olivera......

...............................emerson......

.................thuram...cannavaro......

................................buffon......

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Serata NO for the bianconeri. It is a very healthy defeat, just right in moment to settle down feet on earth and remember that things will not be easy, and season is long....

xziz

Aug 30, 2004
I have not seen this game, and I cannot judge. I need more info.

However I am going to start a thread about the President of the Italian League saga.

Let us consider if the fact that the vice-President of Milan is also the current president of the League, may affect referees errors and the whole functioning of the Serie A in one direction or the other.

xziz :nasty:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
The reason of this defeat is first the over confedence : Juve players thought that they can win without playing good especially in the first half and oddcoarse when luck is not on your side and the referee is not that capable you loose , any way i hope juve and capello learned their lesson that they must inter every game with 100% of their effort and i hope roma can do a good result to stop milan from closing the gap.
Zlatan was fantastic again:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
For the serie A games, I'm apprehensive that someday the Juventus defence will be penetrated and other teams can launch their continous attack on them since they started poorly in the 1st 10- 20 minutes of the 1st half. And wow, wad a nightmare.

++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
i hope roma can do a good result to stop milan from closing the gap.
:D
Don't worry Roma has Totti.......one stamp on Shevchenko's calf and Roma will win :D:D:D:D:D

Len

Feb 13, 2004
We were very unlucky IMO to go home empty handed........ extremely unlucky.....:down:

Well, we have to look forward and concentrate......get back to the winning ways against Fiorentina....

reneu

Jul 2, 2004
damn, what an unlucky day for juve!

the real problem is, that we MUST win against these teams, like reggina, because if we can win all of this "little" matches, than we are not under such pressure against the real big ones!

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
i think we were unlucky to lose, but let us stop moaning about it. what is done is done. let us pick ourselves up and move on. for once, i will support roma this evening against the rosseneri, let the gap remain.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am very disappointed from the result,as juve is now INADMISSIBLE to conceed 2 goals from A STUPID reggina and are not able to at least score 2.

but then,the guys are already very tired,don't forget that...

well....we have an advantage at the milan-roma match.

that stam will be absent for 2,5 months because of an ankle surgery i think :D

BUT WE ARE STILL FIRST

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
i hate this!! i really hate this... everything .. all of this.. this is the biggies - in football... i hate it... if just there where tv-replays like in american football..

**** this... **** all reggina players... life sucks
screw them:frown:

erado

Nov 2, 2004
I dont think its us getting overconfidence, Reggina did absolutely nothing in the game, Cannavaro deflected goal came from no where and they scored the 2nd from a set piece.

well, we deserved at least a point, it was two unlucky goal, and we got 2 goals rule out. I am not sure about the 1st one, as Reggina defenders go down too easily with a small touch from Zlatan. The 2nd one is even worse, did Kapo handball? rubbish.

Yeah, and what makes the game ugly is Reggina players keep going down injured in the dying minutes wasting time and most imptly distruting our gameplay.

Anyway, now we need to concentrate on the Fiorentina game.

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
i hate this!! i really hate this... everything .. all of this.. this is the biggies - in football... i hate it... if just there where tv-replays like in american football..

**** this... **** all reggina players... life sucks

Calm down my dear. At the end of the season we shall be drinking from at least 3 trophies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)