[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (10 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
As much as the result was really lame, particularly in the end, this is one of those you have to chalk up and learn from. Saying that you were robbed doesn't change anything, and it opens the door for excuses -- because we should have been able to make sure this game wasn't even close to begin with.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Juve need to play more within the team and not letting the opponent get the ball under control in the beginning. More ball possession thanks! and not any longballs to chance, we need to play on the ground. More play through the central midfield and to play Olivera instead of Camoranesi.

Damn im so angry with Camoranesi, that I wanna slap him!

Sep 2, 2004
why isnt capello playin DP?
he was needed today we didnt have a real leader
i think capello doesnt like him.
talkin about hes resting him. why not rest Zlatan ,nedved cammo etc..

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think knowing DP's fitness levels post-injury, and the questionable state of the pitch, Capello opted to leave him out to avoid the risk of re-injuring him.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
btw, Alex should've started from the beggining.
Why? Zlatan and Zalayeta have looked the better of the three lately, and even if Del Piero didn't have a problem with injury the double Z combination should have started anyway. This is not Lippi's Juventus where the old guard gets first dibbs on starting spots even when they do not deserve it.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I just finished watching the match on -- of all things -- Telemundo. Since when did Telemundo start carrying Serie A matches??? Let alone Juve...

Figures that they would decide to cover one of the ugliest games for Juve in memory. I think I'm going to be sick. :yuck:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Earlier in the year I caught them airing a Real Madrid-Benfica friendly. But then I could follow the Real Madrid fanbase angle combined with the Spanish-speaking audience. But Juve?

Maybe that's a sign of our recent success. If that's the case, bring more! All the more chances for me to catch the matches between that and RAI International...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
Earlier in the year I caught them airing a Real Madrid-Benfica friendly. But then I could follow the Real Madrid fanbase angle combined with the Spanish-speaking audience. But Juve?

Maybe that's a sign of our recent success. If that's the case, bring more! All the more chances for me to catch the matches between that and RAI International...
if you live around here just order gol tv, for like 5$ a month you get every juve game live plus lots of other games from europe. its actually a good signal too, not all choppy like rai

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
What in the world has happened today
I know we're in tireness, and about the match, yes, it was such dissapoinment, but sooner or later we're gonna lose somehow. That won't bother me much, the serieA still long way to go. Just hope that Capello would give the second team a chance to play more, we just can't play with the same players two matches in a week.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
if you live around here just order gol tv, for like 5$ a month you get every juve game live plus lots of other games from europe. its actually a good signal too, not all choppy like rai
Gol almost has too many games... I'd be drowning in the stuff and would never leave the house. (I also opted for RAI because I wanted to work on my Italian, and my signal - satellite - is pretty good.)

But it's definitely a good way to catch at least 3-4 Serie A matches a week.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004

Gol almost has too many games... I'd be drowning in the stuff and would never leave the house. (I also opted for RAI because I wanted to work on my Italian, and my signal - satellite - is pretty good.)

:p gol tv is the only tv i watch, which is like 6 hours a day:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

I gotta convince my dad to get the Dish. I can't live without it anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)