[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Despite the loss, at least Zlatan's improving every game. He's a real defender's nightmare, getting involved, winning balls and out muscling them for the ball.
exactly.. I really like the way Zlatan played. usually DP got marked a lot. and he can't handle the pressure. now we got Zlatan to share that pressure. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
I really need to brake something!

Im so happy im not going out in town this night, i feel like fighting:boxing:

May 30, 2004
forza scrappy defenders get solid soon .... buffon dont get demoralized by these goals werent really ur fault much..... and forza camo lower u crosees for da people here.. zlatan is da only tall player we got consider da rest please

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

exactly.. I really like the way Zlatan played. usually DP got marked a lot. and he can't handle the pressure. now we got Zlatan to share that pressure. :D

differently from DP, zlatan can drible past two + deffenders

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Despite the loss, at least Zlatan's improving every game. He's a real defender's nightmare, getting involved, winning balls and out muscling them for the ball.
Yup agree, Zlatan's performance is good today. And when u try to argue with him, he gives u a headbutt :D.

BTW I kinda like ur new sig man.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
Fabio Capello and Walter Mazzarri refused to put Juve’s defeat down to some controversial refereeing decisions.

“It was a strange game with essentially two own goals, as both took massive deflections,” said the Bianconeri boss after they lost 2-1 at Reggina. “We attacked and pushed for 90 minutes, but the ball wouldn’t go in. We accept the defeat and must move on, continuing to work hard.”

Juventus saw two goals disallowed and a clear penalty denied at the Stadio Granillo, but Capello was gracious in defeat.

“Unfortunately, when you concede goals like this it’s a clear sign that luck isn’t on your side. I always accept refereeing errors and only human, but that penalty was pretty clear for everyone to see. It was incredibly evident. Nonetheless, it’s a bit pointless to recriminate and complain now that the decision has been made.”

Whatever the result of tomorrow’s clash between Milan and Roma, Juventus will hold on to the leadership for this week, but the gap could be cut to just two points.

“I think tonight we proved once more than we are a great side,” insisted Capello, “as we played well, but those two strange goals gave us an undeserved defeat. Our compliments go to Reggina for taking full advantage.”

Walter Mazzarri was under real pressure going into this game, as the Amaranto were in penultimate place, so this victory was unexpected to say the least.

“I say that apart from today’s performance, we have been repaid for all the mistakes we made and the points we lost along the way this season,” said the Coach.

“It’s clear that a side like Reggina needs a lot of luck to beat Juventus, and we certainly had that this evening. We tried putting Juve under pressure early on, but their strength forced us to sit back a bit more. It was not a tactical choice. While we had all eleven men on the field, we did play well and had chances to increase our tally, so I could say it’s not a scandal we got the three points.”

Mazzarri also tried not to comment on the refereeing decisions that affected the 2-1 result.

“I have never commented on television replays before, even when they were errors against us, so I’m not going to start now. In all honesty, even if there was a mistake it is a drop in the ocean compared to the problems referees have caused us this season.”

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
1st goal was 100% fluke.

Canna tried to clear the ball, but it hit the Reggina player and the ball landed at the top rite hand corner of the net. wtf

2nd goal.

Free kick against Juve. Buffon went ot the wrong side. Even though he managed to tap the ball with his hnads, the ball still went in.
it would say the fest goal as Cannavaro's fault more than calll it a fluke..

u cant really ram the ball stret to the opponent when clearing the ball from the centre of defense...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
btw, Alex should've started from the beggining.
Why? He was very disappointing IMO, not threatening the keeper with any of his chances. Zalayeta had some poor first touches and lost the ball a couple of times, but he was more involved in the game overall than Del Piero, not to mention he had a cracking header that hit the post (but probably would've been disallowed if it'd gone in because jumping for a header constitutes an offside :groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)