[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

woooo..i got to admire your level of concetration....the only thing i s see in my eyeline a the time is Kapo----the balll-----goall....

you beat me. i was thinking who the hell is this kid that is doing this crazy moves with the ball

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #763
    ++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

dats shallow blame it all on camo ... mabe da players just dint jump high enough for his crosses !!!!!!! hehe.... he still shuldnt be blamed doesnt help anything
    yeah. our players should've brought planes tonight to reach camo's crosses.

++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

can you ban someone for being STUPID ?

just reccomend him a good doctor.

@aressandro10 : don't know where you saw the game, but from the channel I saw, they were showing the replays of the goal, and you could clearly see the linesman.

Oct 1, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

exactly. if it wasn't camo and his terrible crosses, we could've won this game.
    damn, if only Zalayeta headed it right, we should have won the game,we don't need the post. Where was Nedved when we need him? He didn't scored today. and what the hell was Buffon doing concedeed 2 goals.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

damn, if only Zalayeta headed it right, we should have won the game,we don't need the post. Where was Nedved when we need him? He didn't scored today. and what the hell was Buffon doing concedeed 2 goals.

the first reggina goal was 95% luck

Sep 14, 2003
    To lose to a team struggling at the bottom and that will probably be relagated hurts bad.

I hope we react positively against Fiorentina in midweek and get back on track.

Oh yeah, for one night only, FORZA ROMA!!!!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    1st goal was 100% fluke.

Canna tried to clear the ball, but it hit the Reggina player and the ball landed at the top rite hand corner of the net. wtf

2nd goal.

Free kick against Juve. Buffon went ot the wrong side. Even though he managed to tap the ball with his hnads, the ball still went in.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

Nobody exactly scored today...the Zlatan goal was a gift...

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Despite the loss, at least Zlatan's improving every game. He's a real defender's nightmare, getting involved, winning balls and out muscling them for the ball.

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++
    1st goal was 100% fluke.

Canna tried to clear the ball, but it hit the Reggina player and the ball landed at the top rite hand corner of the net. wtf

2nd goal.

Free kick against Juve. Buffon went ot the wrong side. Even though he managed to tap the ball with his hnads, the ball still went in.
    after what we saw against bayern. this is a terrible game from buffon

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
    Despite the loss, at least Zlatan's improving every game. He's a real defender's nightmare, getting involved, winning balls and out muscling them for the ball.

i was very impressed with Z when he played bayern. its good that hes getting better. I cant wait for him to smash Inter when we play them later this month.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

you beat me. i was thinking who the hell is this kid that is doing this crazy moves with the ball
    There r only 2 blacks playing at that period, either Thuram or Kapo. But since that guy look so thin, it should be Kapo. And I was cheering like mad that I woke up my bro when Kapo scored. Then when it was ruled offside, I was like f*** the referee + his linesman.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)