[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Qaterminator ] ++

when the Juve players were celebrating,almost the whole reggina team was surrounding the linesmen complaining and you should have seen the fuvking look on the goalkeeper's face when the goal was disallowed
:eek::(

I can take defeats when we lose to the better team. In this instance, I'm still shocked at the linesman. I'm lost for words...

DKNY

Feb 2, 2003
this is definitely a HUGE emotional rollercoaster.:frown:

the commentators keep sayin' this is the most dramatic match so far this season.:(:down:seems way too excited to see JUVE losin':fero:

BTW,I thought Parparesta is a Juventini,but what the hell is he doing????:confused::confused::confused::fero::fero::fero::devil::devil::devil::groan::groan::groan:the commentators were complaining too even they said refs favor JUVE in the first half.

we 've controlled and dominated ,but we are losing for the first time this season,didn't get it....:confused::confused:

Ref is against us,Reginna players are playing dramas,I guess this is just not a JUVE's day:down:

feel hurt,off to shoppin',CIAO guys

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rae ] ++

ya get me wrong. I visit this site often... but usually i do not post [my thread is closed :( ] but till thios momnet i do not have serious reason to post cuz it was to good for juve ... u were to arrogant to listen some milan guy who lost to messina...and now u are also relegated...s o yopu can feel the sece of total relegation... and i want to share it here as much i can...
hahahahahhahahaahahha
:D

Fiorza Rioma:D

can you ban someone for being STUPID ?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
Sorry, i was just angry. But Milan also had their period with the refs last season. Every team gets ripped from the refs, but just because there are more coverage on juve games doesnt mean we are favoured most.
Perhaps not, I'd say us and Milan are both very fortunate with reffing decisions, but it comes with the territory of being a big team. We just have to be man enough to deal with this setback in the right way instead of actine like spoilt lovechildren of a cassano/totti one night stand :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by DKNY ] ++
this is definitely a HUGE emotional rollercoaster.:frown:

the commentators keep sayin' this is the most dramatic match so far this season.:(:down:seems way too excited to see JUVE losin':fero:

BTW,I thought Parparesta is a Juventini,but what the hell is he doing????:confused::confused::confused::fero::fero::fero::devil::devil::devil::groan::groan::groan:the commentators were complaining too even they said refs favor JUVE in the first half.

we 've controlled and dominated ,but we are losing for the first time this season,didn't get it....:confused::confused:

Ref is against us,Reginna players are playing dramas,I guess this is just not a JUVE's day:down:

feel hurt,off to shoppin',CIAO guys

another ontarian ?

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

exactly. if it wasn't camo and his terrible crosses, we could've won this game.
dats shallow blame it all on camo ... mabe da players just dint jump high enough for his crosses !!!!!!! hehe.... he still shuldnt be blamed doesnt help anything

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++

still it's unfair to blame one player when there is a total of 14 players played on the pitch today.and to say he is d**khead is again unacceptable.

well. we also found out that pessoto is NOT juve material. camo was all alone on the right side.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

can you ban someone for being STUPID ?
we'll meet tomora so save yer bad emotions for that nite cuz they would be very necessary....
:D

Rioma rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzz:D

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

dats shallow blame it all on camo ... mabe da players just dint jump high enough for his crosses !!!!!!! hehe.... he still shuldnt be blamed doesnt help anything
did you see Zlatan how many of those crosses he picked even if they were so out of possition. the guy was flying.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

Yes I saw the flag. When Kapo received the ball and scored, the flag was down.
woooo..i got to admire your level of concetration....the only thing i s see in my eyeline a the time is Kapo----the balll-----goall....

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
MCPIERO how old are you?
i had to make myself laugh to kill off the anger. a loss against reggina i can take even like this, cause like someone said b4 we shouldve put reggina away regardless. i gotta see the end though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)