[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (4 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well this could actually be a blessing in disguise. This loss brings us back down to Earth a bit, and shows that the Serie A is not the EPL.

For all of you bashing Tom for what he said, I'm sorry to say he's right. We just need to accept the bad calls against us and move on.

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I'm a little confused here...when Kapo 'scored', were both the ref and linesman happy that it was valid? Did they only change their decision after the intervention from Reggina players?
when the Juve players were celebrating,almost the whole reggina team was surrounding the linesmen complaining and you should have seen the fuvking look on the goalkeeper's face when the goal was disallowed

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Yes and kinda yes, the stream was a bit crappy but I got the gist of the last hour :)

I don't see why being able to accept that we, in general over the last 10 years have had a hell of a lot of "big team" decisions given for us makes me any less a fan :confused:
Sorry, i was just angry. But Milan also had their period with the refs last season. Every team gets ripped from the refs, but just because there are more coverage on juve games doesnt mean we are favoured most.

I saw Parmas game last round, and Gilardinho scored two goals, 1 on penalty wich he dived. And the other was an offside goal and he even handled it down to himself. But no one ever wrote about him in the press.

rae

Il Conservatore
Nov 12, 2003
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

hey, you guys lost legitimately to Messina.

rae, I'd welcome you back to the forums at any other time, but to come here after a long absence just to taunt us is just low
ya get me wrong. I visit this site often... but usually i do not post [my thread is closed :( ] but till thios momnet i do not have serious reason to post cuz it was to good for juve ... u were to arrogant to listen some milan guy who lost to messina...and now u are also relegated...s o yopu can feel the sece of total relegation... and i want to share it here as much i can...
hahahahahhahahaahahha
:D

Fiorza Rioma:D

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #734
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
    reggina players changed his mind?!!!!!!!
    :dielaugh: referee changed his mind after reggina players complained about our second goal.

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

i get your point. if the other teams *****ed when it happened then we can ***** too.

and also remember *****ing didnt do anything and it wont do anything this time either
    amazing how that word is censored isn't it :D

MCPIERO how old are you? :p:D

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
    reggina players changed his mind?!!!!!!!
    Most probably yes.
    Kapo is neither offside nor handball, and the whole Reggina team juz surrounded the linesmen crying for "justice".

kurvengeflüster

********* a.D.
    Jan 24, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++

Sorry, i was just angry. But Milan also had their period with the refs last season. Every team gets ripped from the refs, but just because there are more coverage on juve games doesnt mean we are favoured most.

I saw Parmas game last round, and Gilardinho scored to goals, 1 on penalty wich he dived. And the other was an offside goal and he even handled it down to himself. But no one ever wrote about him in the press.
    because he doesn't play at juve :D

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    the only balatant robbery was the penalty in my opinion....

i was like..eeerr.... :wth:

but the 2 disallowed goals was right IMO....zlatan pushed the defender from behind when the defender is controlling the ball... that is a foul..the ref actually blow the whistle before zlatan scored...

and the 2nd one, i would be pissed if it was a handball rule... but from my replay it seem that emerson's cross meet olivera's head before it came to kapo.. at that time kapo and zlatan was both offside... linesman was pretty sure of that to get to all this trouble so Paparesta cant do anything about it...

all i can say is ...one of those nights...

reggine get double the dose of luck they should have in the first 30 minutes.... that would get very tricky, especially if we only get half of dose of ours the whole game...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)