[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (11 Viewers)

Juventino783

Aug 31, 2004
Draw Milan Roma and everything is good, come on we cant think so, then we can think every game so, it was bad game from Juve, we must we again REGGINA 2:0 and not lose 2:1 !!!!

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
That seriously was not a handball........that's bullshit..........TV replays should be brought in already. This is ridiculous. And the fvckin handball in the penalty area.....clear as daylight wasn't called.

Isn't that Paparesta known to be pro-Milan?
Now you're discovering for the first time what its like to be a brescia fan, an atalanta fan, a cagliari fan etc, in fact a fan of any lowly serie A team when they play Juve. We're perfectly happy to accept the wank decisions when they're in our favour, yet everybody is completely outraged when they go against us!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Ohhh GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN KAPO SCORED I STARTED TO JUMP! AND THEN NO!!!!

A FRIECKING SLIGHTLY HANDBALL!!!!!

GOD!!!!!!!!!

Crap....this sooooooooo unfair loss..........i hate it.......fvck it!embarras!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaa...........:(

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004

It was judged to be a handball, but imo it wasn't...........it was definitely chested down.
That's wad I saw too. The Reggina players managed to crap to the referee and his assistant into changing their decision.

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Art^ ] ++
This is the most scandoulus ref i have ever seen. He said it was a goal... But Reggina protested heavily and he overruled after speaking with the linesman who didnt raise the flag for offside or anything else!

I have lost all respect for Reggina. May they rotten in hell!
the linesman didn't raise flag and he said it's offside... wtf

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
94' OH MY GOD!!! The Reggina players have berated the ref and the assistant linesman to such an extent that he has reversed his decision!!
:LOL: wohoo I have a new sig! bravo eurosport!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Now you're discovering for the first time what its like to be a brescia fan, an atalanta fan, a cagliari fan etc, in fact a fan of any lowly serie A team when they play Juve. We're perfectly happy to accept the wank decisions when they're in our favour, yet everybody is completely outraged when they go against us!
But still. That is two legit goals we scored. Absolute farce.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juventino783 ] ++
Draw Milan Roma and everything is good, come on we cant think so, then we can think every game so, it was bad game from Juve , we must we again REGGINA 2:0 and not lose 2:1 !!!!
Bullshit...it was agreat game from Juve!

They were lucky on both goals and we controlled the whole match with all their team in the box god damn it!
2 Goals dossallowed!
OMG WHAT THE HELL PAPARESTA WAS DOING!!!!!

AGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!UNFAIR!

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
paparesta was known as one of the best italian refs before juve-brescia(i think)in last season...before that he was choosed for the great mathchs like juve-milan,milan-inter..and so..
he was the ref of juve-brescia..zambro dived during the match and cheated him..then zambro admited that paparesta's decision wasn't true...
after that match,paparesta was never choosed for great matchs...

tonight..he got revenge:fero:

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
It was judged to be a handball, but imo it wasn't...........it was definitely chested down.
cheers.. and yeah I agree, if that was the decision its pretty much an outrage, it was very well chested down and finished imo!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++
Ohhh GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN KAPO SCORED I STARTED TO JUMP! AND THEN NO!!!!

A FRIECKING SLIGHTLY HANDBALL!!!!!

GOD!!!!!!!!!

Crap....this sooooooooo unfair loss..........i hate it.......fvck it!embarras!!!!!!!!!

aaaaaaa...........:(

same here. i kissed my little brother and then i sat down just lookin at the tv speechless

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
i hate this!! i really hate this... everything .. all of this.. this is the biggies - in football... i hate it... if just there where tv-replays like in american football..

**** this... **** all reggina players... life sucks

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #659
    We had two goals disallowed and a penalty denied. Thank you very much Paparesta. :fero::groan:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

yea and f u ck you montero and go to a derby country forum and talk about derby

you can ban me for this but you are just no juventino you are always talking crap about juve ore delpiero

J
    F U CK YOU
    o V
    r E
    z
    a

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)