[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Jul 19, 2003
That seriously was not a handball........that's bullshit..........TV replays should be brought in already. This is ridiculous. And the fvckin handball in the penalty area.....clear as daylight wasn't called.

Isn't that Paparesta known to be pro-Milan?

OP
The Arif

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
  • Thread Starter #628
    :fero: ****ing paparesta.

it wasn't neither handball or offside. when olivera crossed, a defender marking zlatan was in the same line as kapo. :wallbang:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
    whattef...no goal? why??
    THE REGGINA PLAYERS SAID THAT KAPO DID A HANDBALL OFFENCE WHEN IT WAS CLEAR THAT HE IS USING HIS CHEST TO HOLD DOWN THE BALL!!!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    even eurosport are baffled:

94' OH MY GOD!!! The Reggina players have berated the ref and the assistant linesman to such an extent that he has reversed his decision!!

94' Reggina are outraged... Ibrahimovic was offside but not interfering with play. There was a hint of offside as Kapo brought the ball down and stepped inside before sliding a left foot shot between Soviero's legs!!!

94' 4 MINUTES INTO INJURY TIME AND KAPO SCORES TO MAKE IT 2-2....

Sep 14, 2003
    You know what, people talk about how we're favoured (I bet they're silent now) and how that harms Italian football - but this is just as bad.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
    Jan 11, 2003
    This is the most scandoulus ref i have ever seen. He said it was a goal... But Reggina protested heavily and he overruled after speaking with the linesman who didnt raise the flag for offside or anything else!

I have lost all respect for Reggina. May they rotten in hell!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)