[Serie A] Reggina - Juventus (9 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
dp scored too gray...he scored against roma but he didn't paly against chievo a single minute...
Oh for crying out loud, Zlatan scored in the match that's being played as we speak, and you guys want him off the field.

DP didn't play against Chievo, but he played 90 minutes against Bayern. Just trust Capello, he knows what's best for the team.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
oh c'mon, at least he's inform
Well so are Zlatan and Zalayeta, so the squad rotation system is the only way to go at the moment. Remember who set up half of DP's goals in the past few matches

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think even if I watch the 38 Serie A games, plus all the Coppa games and CL games of Juve in Chinese commentary, I will not be able to get a single word :D

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

Oh for crying out loud, Zlatan scored in the match that's being played as we speak, and you guys want him off the field.

DP didn't play against Chievo, but he played 90 minutes against Bayern. Just trust Capello, he knows what's best for the team.
I don't know why you're bothering to be honest gray, there's just no satisfying these enthusiasts with blind love for just one player and not the club.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Capello knows what hes doing. The rotation system is working fine like gray says. It would be nice if we aquire another forward in Jan.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

I don't know why you're bothering to be honest gray, there's just no saisfying these enthusiasts with blind love for just one player and not the club.
why are u attacking if some one tells his idea..
and be sure if i talk about it,it just because of club not because of alex..i just wondered when would be the turn of zlatan rest?
BTW he scored tonight and i hope he continue it for us...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)