[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (47 Viewers)

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Bari, Catania, Parma and Milan.

:tup: Definetly. To save face I guess not losing in them four wouldnt be a bad thing. But fuck it anything to get this board overthrown is a good thing.
I waited how long till I saw members suggesting we lose to get the manager or board sacked again.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Puke it good !

Zac disputes Sissoko dismissal Friday 16 April, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberto Zaccheroni believes Momo Sissoko’s red card, which “changed the game for Juventus,” was unfair.

The Bianconeri fell 2-0 at San Siro with late goals from Douglas Maicon and Samuel Eto’o, but had played with 10 men for almost an hour.

“Sissoko’s red card changed the game for Juventus and for Inter,” complained Zac. :rolleyes:

“Someone has to tell me why he got the first booking. Why was he carded? Based on the rules, there was nothing in it.”

Sissoko and Thiago Motta were both booked for arguing with each other after Felipe Melo’s yellow card.

The former Liverpool midfielder then received a second card for a late tackle on Javier Zanetti.

“I am not debating the second booking, but the game depended entirely on his dismissal and has no basis in the rule book.

“I usually never talk about the referees, but this time we needed to use the rules of common sense.”

The Coach also caused controversy when he chose to replace Alessandro Del Piero rather than the not 100 per cent fit Diego.

“I had to take one of them off once we went down to 10 men and Diego’s first half was his best since I have been at Juventus.”

Despite playing with 10 men from the 37th minute, Juve were only beaten in the final stages.

“The team performance was good, especially in the first 20 minutes when we took the initiative away from Inter,” continued Zaccheroni.

“When it came to Maicon’s goal, one of our strikers got the marking wrong on the edge of the box.

“The biggest problem for this side so far has been fitness. Too many injuries, people who were rushed back from lay-offs and a packed schedule.

“It’s practically as if I’ve been training this team for only the last two weeks and now they are starting to find a little consistency.

“After all, this season started badly and is ending the same way.”

Zach, eat shit. :andy2:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Win all the games and hope that other teams slip up, is what I hope for as a 'FAN'
wishing or hoping your team loses so something that is not guarenteed happens is retarded and has no logic to it.

Theres more guaranteed in them being overthrown whilst winning. Yes totally.

If we win, we will continue the same shit over and over again. I dont care if its retarted or not call me retarted or illogical but this whole shit is fucked up, that you will hope to take chances for anything as a fan you wish for the better, not always short term but long term. Again theres more of a chance that this piece of shits will get overthrown due to total failiure.. salvage, or saving face will make it drown in the pool again. Opinions.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Oh and let me get this right, I only wish for defeat to console myself after its happened, prior to a match I never wish for Juve to lose.. but lets face it we do.. so accept that and hope for the best i.e the real retards thrown out. This is a post match comment from a fan. Prior a match comments my comments are somewhat different.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Puke it good !

Zac disputes Sissoko dismissal Friday 16 April, 2010

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alberto Zaccheroni believes Momo Sissoko’s red card, which “changed the game for Juventus,” was unfair.

The Bianconeri fell 2-0 at San Siro with late goals from Douglas Maicon and Samuel Eto’o, but had played with 10 men for almost an hour.

“Sissoko’s red card changed the game for Juventus and for Inter,” complained Zac. :rolleyes:

“Someone has to tell me why he got the first booking. Why was he carded? Based on the rules, there was nothing in it.”

Sissoko and Thiago Motta were both booked for arguing with each other after Felipe Melo’s yellow card.

The former Liverpool midfielder then received a second card for a late tackle on Javier Zanetti.

“I am not debating the second booking, but the game depended entirely on his dismissal and has no basis in the rule book.

“I usually never talk about the referees, but this time we needed to use the rules of common sense.”

The Coach also caused controversy when he chose to replace Alessandro Del Piero rather than the not 100 per cent fit Diego.

“I had to take one of them off once we went down to 10 men and Diego’s first half was his best since I have been at Juventus.”

Despite playing with 10 men from the 37th minute, Juve were only beaten in the final stages.

“The team performance was good, especially in the first 20 minutes when we took the initiative away from Inter,” continued Zaccheroni.

“When it came to Maicon’s goal, one of our strikers got the marking wrong on the edge of the box.

“The biggest problem for this side so far has been fitness. Too many injuries, people who were rushed back from lay-offs and a packed schedule.

“It’s practically as if I’ve been training this team for only the last two weeks and now they are starting to find a little consistency.

“After all, this season started badly and is ending the same way.”

Zach, eat shit. :andy2:
:shifty:

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Not much to say about the game.

Juve were more than matching Inter until Sissoko's moment of madness.

The team worked hard, were pretty well organised and showed good fighting spirit.

If Juve had the full quota of players, I don't think they would have lost that game.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Not much to say about the game.

Juve were more than matching Inter until Sissoko's moment of madness.

The team worked hard, were pretty well organised and showed good fighting spirit.

If Juve had the full quota of players, I don't think they would have lost that game.
considering I agree with most of your match reviews, that sounds just about right.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I am not here to whine about something that we could not change or do anything about (ref calls). I am here to debate as usual things that was in our hands.

1- 3 DM??? Its like saying come and **** us.

2- How many times have we talked about playing Melo and Sissoko together in a 4-3-1-2 formation with another CM/DM??? It does not work for a simple reason. Both of them are poor passers. If I really wanted to play 3 DMs I would start one of them with marchisio and Poulsen. The latter is a better passer than both Melo and Sissoko. How many times in the first 30 min did sissoko miss placed a pass when he was not under pressure? In fact, I dont think he made one single complete pass. Melo is a better passer but still below average. So why play them together.

3- When putting point one and two together we have a team that is incapable of putting a pressure on the oponant because everytime the ball bounces to the midfield one of Sissoko or Melo would misplace a pass resulting in a dangerous counter attack. This keeps the team crumpled in their own half scared to death.

4- If Diego is not 100% fit, Seba is injured AND for some reason Candreva is not available why didn't camo start?

5- Fine lets say Camo was not having the best of performances and Zacc deiced that fielding Diego might be more productive. After the red card, why did he pull Del Piero out? That literally killed us. It does not take a genius that when you stay in your area without trying to attack you will concede. Because the best way to defend is to attack. To keep your opponent in their areas. Maicon did not really flair up until Del Piero was subbed. Having both Del Piero and Iaquinta on the pitch would have kept the back four there because inter were scared, and we did not take advantage of that.
The team should have continued till the end of the half without subbing anyone. With Diego cover the right flank, Melo in the middle, and Marchisio on the left (or switch marchisio and diego) with Del Piero playing a central role.

6- If Zac was abit scared and wanted abit more defensive coverage he should have subbed either Del Piero or Diego and brought in DC. A player that is capable of making runs from the left to keep Maicon on his grounds with the help of Grosso. OR bring in Camo a winger with more creativity that can play in the middle. Honestly I would have brought in Camo for Diego.

7- When Zac took Del Piero out and brought in Poulsen we lost all our vision of the game. Zero ball distribution. We simply sat back and waited for the inter goals.

8- After Inter scored the goal, he decided to take off Marchisio and bring in Brazzo. In my opinion a double mistake. I would have taken off Melo and brought in Camoranesi. But if marchisio was tired then fair, but why the **** did he bring Brazzo??? To create???? He really has no idea what his players can and can't do!!!

We started off with the wrong formation and line up, we had to suffer playing with 10 men for around an hour due to stupidity from both the ref and sissoko, then Zacs decision just gave us the K/O.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
i too am puzzled as to how and why sissoko got his first yellow card.
This fine compared to why he did not give us a penalty and opt to repeat the corner kick earlier in the match. He clearly whistled for a foul or whatever AFTER the ball was played. And it was for shirt pulling from Inter on Iaquinta. Thats a classic penalty.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)