[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (48 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You know, now when Andy will reply back at you, you will wonder why Mods do not react and you feel the world is against you.

Why do you keep quoting him when he's replying to someone else? Did you not decide to put him and others on your ignore list?
The stalker mentions me every other day, really. I don't mention him as I was told not to, yet he keeps posting his homosexual fantasies about me regularly.

The quote the stalker posted wasn't a personal attack, but rather an attack on the performance of the midfield. Anybody with half a brain could have seen that.

Can I put a restraining order on this psycho?

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The stalker mentions me every other day, really. I don't mention him as I was told not to, yet he keeps posting his homosexual fantasies about me regularly.

The quote the stalker posted wasn't a personal attack, but rather an attack on the performance of the midfield. Anybody with half a brain could have seen that.

Can I put a restraining order on this psycho?
I didn't mention you yesterday, or the day before, or a week before, stop making up stuff, clown.

This midfield is playing like a bag of shit

or

This midfield is a bag of shit.

Can you spot the difference? Any with half a brain could.

Edit: Azzurri7 :howler: Keep handing infractions for nothing while a genius next to you is swearing at Juventus legends. Good job, mod.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
10hours? :D

Would be nice to put my friend to drive all the way. I'll lie to him and tell him we are going to meet up some hot chicks and they're worth it. Reaction of the year would be when he'll see Andy and Burke:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)