[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We are discussing Amauri here. You're the one who brought up the Azzurri and proposed some false accusations.

But that's nothing new with these same folks.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Tell me how I'm not objectively looking at the situation.

And no, don't bring your typical BS propaganda into this.

Again, add something, or STFU.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Amauri has been a waste of space for the entire season, has been averaging one goal per 5 games...but I guess that doesn't matter.

as for the rest, :cry:

you can fuck off whenever you like.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You're relying on statistics again, which don't paint the whole picture.

Try to look at the broad picture, connect the dots, and follow the trends next time.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
have watched 95% of Juve matches over the past 3 seasons, and have defended Amauri quite vehemently in the past...but there's a point when one has to re-evaluate, and well, Amauri has been a colossal disappointment.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i personally believe in the style that we are playing now perhaps vinnie is more effective, but if we were playing a better game all around, 4-2-3-1 for example, where the ball actually gets crossed into the box amauri would be the more affective striker, we saw it against ajax.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
leyk khaye ahmed 3am bitdayye3 wa2tak ma3 hal hmar

why are ppl defending amauri???just bcuz hed be a good cover girl for head and shoulders??

the whole "will he ne called up by lippi for italy" ever since he got here has clearly gotten to his head and hes forgotten why it is we got him in the 1st place..

23million euros vs 11million euros and iaquinta is definitely the clear winner in terms of what value we got from him

plus even though iaquinta misses a lot of chances ppl tend to forget he runs his socks off etime he plays and pours his heart out where as amauri can go missing the whole fukin game just whining out of frustration and pointing at his teammates..hes gotten manhandled and shackled a million times this season where as iaquinta will always try to find space with his speed

and if del piero is too play and w/o any wingers in our lineup then just the fact that iaquinta has pace should merit him a starting spot ahead of the supermodel wannabe who runs as if hes on a catwalk strutting his freakin hair

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
He don't have any, he's just convinced that Amauri ATM is better than Iaq which is true and that pisses off a stubborn Ahmed, so he derived the discussion into the usual Azzurri hate and fan boys name calling dilemma.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
:lol: sure, I'm the stubborn one.

I'm the ONLY guy who's watching Amauri give shit after shit after shit performance.

go read the Amauri thread, see how much I defended this guy even when he was not scoring goals.

as for Andy's opinion on Marchisio, go check the Marchisio thread while you're at it.

oh no wait, he bought his jersey a month ago! :superhapp

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yea you defended him alright, I quite remember your sig in the last 4 months that said was sth like that:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Amauri :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're quite a fan of his, that's for sure. As for Amauri's so called shit performances, the whole fuckin team is fuckin shit so don't even get me fuckin started on that. A striker can only be blamed when he fucks up opportunities when there is any, not when he has to fuckin create goals from nothing.

Next time you see him fucking a clear cut goal chance let me know, and when he blocks a sure goal for his team, also please make me know ASAP. Yet until then, cut this BS.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yea you defended him alright, I quite remember your sig in the last 4 months that said was sth like that:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Amauri :lol: :lol: :lol:

You're quite a fan of his, that's for sure. As for Amauri's so called shit performances, the whole fuckin team is fuckin shit so don't even get me fuckin started on that. A striker can only be blamed when he fucks up opportunities when there is any, not when he has to fuckin create goals from nothing.

Next time you see him fucking a clear cut goal chance let me know, and when he blocks a sure goal for his team, also please make me know ASAP. Yet until then, cut this BS.
that was probably a month ago at most.

and no, YOU tell me the next time Amauri gets in a goalscoring position, I'm tired of trying to find him in one!

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rarely, because the ball is just lumped up to him or hit down the channels for him.

I thought that the Iaquinta-Amauri partnership had shown promise at times, but Iaquinta was total garbage against Cagliari and Amauri spent the game trying to battle two defenders. One thing you can't question him on is workrate, but we need to get the ball into better positions for our strikers. The only two chances created for a striker against Cagliari were both fluffed badly by Iaquinta.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
they certainly have a good partnership, but like you said, their individual displays were so poor, nothing could be done...otherwise they were linking up quite nicely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)