[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (29 Viewers)

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Immobile was ready than. Paolucci is not a bless from the sky or a missing link in this team, Immobile should have been used for that one single game in my opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I agree with Nick. Folks aren't capable of objectively looking at the situation. Iaquinta bagged his goals at the beginning of the season when we were clicking and playing well, or more specifically the months of August and September. Diego, Melo, the entire midfield and defense all looked pretty good during that period. Plenty of chances were created and Iaquinta missed several of them.

Then Yak got injured and Amauri filled in for him, scoring four goals in four starts in October. But unfortunately after October, it was all down hill from there, with problems arising in the midfield and defense, along with horrendous defeats against Napoli, Bordeaux and Bayern. That took the wind out of our sails and no, it wasn't Amauri's fault. THE PROBLEMS BEGAN IN THE MIDFIELD AND DEFENSE.

So anybody claiming that Amauri is at fault for our horrendous season, or that Iaquinta has totally outclassed him this year, is either intentionally spouting nonsense or hasn't watched the games. The chances in front of goal dried up after Ferrara went to the 4-2-3-1 but then reverted back to the 4-3-1-2 after good results and lots of havoc in our opposition's end, basically throwing our stride off kilter. Then after that we struggled to create chances and everyone infiltrated the Amauri thread blaming it on him.

Many people here will make you believe Amauri is the worst striker to have ever played for Juventus, but that in itself is clearly propaganda considering some of these clowns weren't even born yet to see the brilliance of Paolo Rossi. And if folks were following closely, Amauri would not be the most hated player on this forum.

Reactionary tripe with little understanding of the game.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I've already said my piece on this page, not really interested in getting in that discussion again...it would help if people put their Azzurri hate aside when looking at the situation though.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I've already said my piece on this page, not really interested in getting in that discussion again...it would help if people put their Azzurri hate aside when looking at the situation though.
Yeah right, like the Azzurri hate against Marchisio, Chiellini, Giovinco and Buffon.

Lippi will start to look at Amauri for the Azzurri, by the way. Guess we will have to start hating Amauri because of that, too.

HEE HAW!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Yeah right, like the Azzurri hate against Marchisio, Chiellini, Giovinco and Buffon.

Lippi will start to look at Amauri for the Azzurri, by the way. Guess we will have to start hating Amauri because of that, too.

HEE HAW!
you probably go after Marchi more than most, so again, put aside the Azzurri hate and face the fact: Amauri is a bag o'shit.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
you probably go after Marchi more than most, so again, put aside the Azzurri hate and face the fact: Amauri is a bag o'shit.
If I truly hated Marchisio because he was Italian, would I have bought a Marchisio jersey just four weeks ago?

Stop spewing nonsense already.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)