[Serie A] Pukebuckets 2-0 The Lost Boys April 16th, 2010 (32 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
What makes anyone think Zac will suddenly throw Candreva into the starting line up for a match away to Inter when he hasn't played in any match recently?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I am more surprised @ JBF being all excited that Camo is available. He hasn't been anything but petulant, inconsistent, and off the pace in recent games. I'd rather he didn't start this game; otherwise, I see a red card on the horizon.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Did you watch him last game? He was our only creative player for the whole of the 1st half and until Seba came in. And that long distance shot was pure class :touched:

He has been injured for a while now so being inconsistent and off pace is understandable, he's 33 after all. Yet I expect some kick-ass performance from him this game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am more surprised @ JBF being all excited that Camo is available. He hasn't been anything but petulant, inconsistent, and off the pace in recent games. I'd rather he didn't start this game; otherwise, I see a red card on the horizon.
You guys keep seeing a red card on the horizon and Camoranesi is yet to get a red card this year.
On ~1800 minutes he got 7 yellow and 0 red cards this year. That's one yellow card on every ~260 minutes (That's more or less 1 yellow card on every 3rd match).
Melo has 16 yellow and 2 red cards this year, but still you keep mentioning Camoranesi and how he's the liability.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
It's not like we have a huge reserve of creative players to choose from. If Camo is fit he needs to start, at least there's a hope he can create something for us. Filling the midfield with defensive midfielders hasn't worked so far..

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
You guys keep seeing a red card on the horizon and Camoranesi is yet to get a red card this year.
On ~1800 minutes he got 7 yellow and 0 red cards this year. That's one yellow card on every ~260 minutes (That's more or less 1 yellow card on every 3rd match).
Melo has 16 yellow and 2 red cards this year, but still you keep mentioning Camoranesi and how he's the liability.
He has deserved at least two red cards, though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)