SERIE A: Perugia - Juventus (4 Viewers)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++
:D
That will be great if that happens
But will it?
You never know, Lazio might show up with half of their squad injured and then we could easily beat them 3-0 and lift that cup. Or better yet, we could do a Deportivo and thrash them 4-0. Anything can happen in football :cool: :)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
Who cares if they score against us? We're pretty much guaranteed to finish 3rd anyway, and maybe it'll emphasise the fact that Moggi's made some horrible decisions this season. I'm not saying that we should've definitely kept Fresi, and few predicted that Legrottaglie would be as much of a flop as he's turned out to be.... but Fresi's playing well for Perugia and has even scored a few goals :)
Fresi scored a couple of penalties, but he isn't playing great for Perugia at all.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
:D Buffon has joined the dumbass click recently as well. I aint concerned about letting in goals its gonna happen anyways. Just hope we can score like crazy and get a win. azzurri i think all the games will be played at the same time, Sunday afternoon.

Aug 1, 2003
Well pretty much the season's over so anything that floats Juve's boats is fine with me .. I just hope we win to save some dignity and also for Del Piero to score.

We have Milan - Roma this weekend :drool:

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #187
    Juve's season is practically over. We won't catch Roma, and we can't place worse than 3rd, so I'm just hoping for Del Piero to finish the term well and go to Euro2004 as a starter.

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Well pretty much the season's over so anything that floats Juve's boats is fine with me .. I just hope we win to save some dignity and also for Del Piero to score.

We have Milan - Roma this weekend :drool:
    I hope Roma can catch Milan, and get the scudetto in the end.
    It is sad to hoping for other team than Juve to get the scudetto :wallbang:
    But seeing Roma won the scude is better than looking at Milan won it and cathing up with Juve's collection of scude.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
    :D Buffon has joined the dumbass click recently as well. I aint concerned about letting in goals its gonna happen anyways. Just hope we can score like crazy and get a win. azzurri i think all the games will be played at the same time, Sunday afternoon.
    i am not so sure...

but,we must win now,just to say we won.
    nothing more :down:

but thanx god...the fvcking season is ending!!!!!! :extatic:

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    Juve's season is practically over. We won't catch Roma, and we can't place worse than 3rd, so I'm just hoping for Del Piero to finish the term well and go to Euro2004 as a starter.

yeah true.

The Coppa Italia is the only game left with any consquence .

OP
    Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #196
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    Stuart about the practice match:
    I dunno. Maybe he played in the practice match because Zambrotta had the day off since he played against Spain in midweek? I'm not sure.

Saphire_diablo

Feb 29, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++
    you means trezeguet and di vaio, our 2 top scorer..
    Dp, Micco and maresca hardly scores to their hype ;)
    No, i mean it for DP, Micco and Maresca :p
    Trez and DV can do nothing but take an easy chance.
    They both even used to miss an easy chance!! :wallbang:
    I've enough of them.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Saphire_diablo ] ++

No, i mean it for DP, Micco and Maresca :p
    Trez and DV can do nothing but take an easy chance.
    They both even used to miss an easy chance!! :wallbang:
    I've enough of them.
    thats a big BUT my fren... coz those easy chances means GOALS......

i cant see why u are soo impressed by miccoli , del piero and maresca.... coz as far as goals are concerned , the can only manage half what trezeguet is doing... our attack lack creativity they say.. and those are the people who should contribute to that... del piero is doing worse as a del piero than trezeguet doing a trezeguet..;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)