SERIE A: Perugia - Juventus (14 Viewers)

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Man City isn't that bad :undecide: ;)
They're 4th from bottom. But I meant more in the way that the team is better attacking and hopeless in defending. They've conceded 51 goals in 35 matches.

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
DP to start with Trez more goals for and against. This team is out of Serie A. Rava the white feather will be looking to score no question. I would love also azzuri to see a Piero hat rick. Our team is very loose(vs Lecce) and maybe again but we wont do as bad.

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
DP to start with Trez more goals for and against. This team is out of Serie A. Rava the white feather will be looking to score no question. I would love also azzuri to see a Piero hat rick. Our team is very loose(vs Lecce) and maybe again but we wont do as bad.
wat if we start with del piero and micoli and in the back maresca? they have been doing a really good job ive noticed esp if we have those three on the pitch
alongside appiah and nedved..and our defenders..well there another case...

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Yeah Enzo should always be included. He not 21 no more and if this wasnt his time to shine then when? he should always play. Him DP have imagination and will always create something. Miccoli I like also but things havent gone well for him. Undoubted talent though. He has that spark but I think hes lost his eye for goal, DV hasnt the fool just misses more than he scores. DV shouldnt start a match hes good as a sub, so I think DP Maresca should all play, Miccoli can play as a winger but I dont think hell start. Either him or DP.:cool: ez

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Yeah Enzo should always be included. He not 21 no more and if this wasnt his time to shine then when? he should always play. Him DP have imagination and will always create something. Miccoli I like also but things havent gone well for him. Undoubted talent though. He has that spark but I think hes lost his eye for goal, DV hasnt the fool just misses more than he scores. DV shouldnt start a match hes good as a sub, so I think DP Maresca should all play, Miccoli can play as a winger but I dont think hell start. Either him or DP.:cool: ez
well the comb between trzegol and del hasnt been working so good but its still a winner forward...

Mar 21, 2004
we should perform in an offensive way..look:
-----------------buffon----------------
birindelli----thuram-----ferrara(if he's available)----zambrotta
camo----------------maresca---------------neddy
--------------------------dp----------------------------
-----------dv-----------------------------trez-------------------

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by FORZA DEL PIERO ] ++
we should perform in an offensive way..look:
-----------------buffon----------------
birindelli----thuram-----ferrara(if he's available)----zambrotta
camo----------------maresca---------------neddy
--------------------------dp----------------------------
-----------dv-----------------------------trez-------------------

mann... can people ever learn from the defeat to Lecce... u are only strengthing where we already strong and weaken where we devastatingly weak...:sigh:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)