[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (13 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpierofan82 ] ++
But what a nice pass from ibrahimovic to viera
It was a great lob. What also deserves credit, that few seem to remember, is the great pass from Vieira to Zlatan that set things up in the first place. He made a deep pass upfield and nailed Zlatan between two defenders ... a great combo between the both of them, really.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Mutu is one of those players who can get himself out of trouble by forcing a foul, and once other clubs take notice defenders will have to give him a little more space. I also believe his play was hampered in the first half with Giannichedda playing midfield believe it or not...Vieira was not able to come up and support Mutu in attack very much because the Frenchman had to stay back and make up for mistakes made by Mr. Chedda. When Emerson is in midfield Vieira can roam forward a bit more, and from what I have seen Vieira likes to drive forward on the left side of midfield...once Mutu and Paddy get used to playing together I think Adrian will have more support and more lanes to work with with Zambrotta overlapping and Vieira taking away the opposition's holding midfielders and stoppers. We did not have that interaction in the first half.
okk since Gianni is soo bad, which i didnt think he was actually.Who do u suggest to partner emo in the CL game ?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Another thing i have to say about the game is the refferee. The umpire for the game was waaayy below paar and he lost control of the game 5 mins into it.

He just really pissed me off

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well nobody here likes blasi in any way so its weird that u suggested him... although i dont think that don fabio will consider pushing in the midfield ahead of giannii

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
why do you all think that Gianicheda played bad? I saw the game and he was not worse than the other players in the first half.
Did you see how much better Emerson was?

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Did you see how much better Emerson was?
yes I saw, but Emerson is Emerson and he is a special player. I mean last season we saw some horrible midfield play from Appiah for example, and gianni was definitly better.
Ginnicheda is a player who can fight and win balls, but his vision for the game is not good enough, and this is the biggist differnce with emo and viera.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++

yes I saw, but Emerson is Emerson and he is a special player. I mean last season we saw some horrible midfield play from Appiah for example, and gianni was definitly better.
Ginnicheda is a player who can fight and win balls, but his vision for the game is not good enough, and this is the biggist differnce with emo and viera.
This means he is a substitutte and he'd better stay there.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
giannichedda is a solid player well able to step in and play beside viera or emerson when needs be he is just short of match fitness, and he will improve and be reliable and do the job he is there to do.

people cannot expect gianni to step in and replicate viera or emo, as their are very few players like them on this planet what he can do is step in and hold the midfield with his ball winning ability.

i think we will see a good display from him on tuesday not MOM but good solid display.

over a long season players like gianchedda kovac etc are very valuable always reliable when called upon and very rarley complain just extremley professional, watch inter as their season progress and see their subs ***** about not been played.

at juve we have a group of players who believe in team effort and the value of a team at inter the have a collection of selfish individuals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)