[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (27 Viewers)

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

I know but i respectfully disagree. Trez should of scored from that pass. Its the third time in four matches Trez has missed when being totally alone with the keeper.
:D

Yeah, Trezeguet always has these periods that he scores twice every game, and then he has five matches in a row where he doesn't score.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
While I'm still debating as to whether I think Camo or Vieira was MOTM, I think our MVP in this match was Emerson. His replacement of Giannichedda seemed to be the engine that gave us the ball control and possession we were so desperately missing in the first half, enabling the likes of Vieira and Zlatan to create threats down the pitch.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++

Hopefully more Jeeks, not that I want Nedved to play bad so Mutu can get his chance, it's just Nedved hasn't been himself this season ..
This is why I said it, Nedved has been out of form.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++
While I'm still debating as to whether I think Camo or Vieira was MOTM, I think our MVP in this match was Emerson. His replacement of Giannichedda seemed to be the engine that gave us the ball control and possession we were so desperately missing in the first half, enabling the likes of Vieira and Zlatan to create threats down the pitch.
Agree that Emerson was the turning point of our game play...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
for the next match i would like to see this formation

---------abbiati
balsi-thuram-canna-zambro
camo-emerson-vieria-mutu
-----zlatan- del piero
Well the next match is in the CL and Vieira is suspended so we'll have to make some changes.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

Yeah, Trezeguet always has these periods that he scores twice every game, and then he has five matches in a row where he doesn't score.
Trez had the chances. His mojo was still parked in the team bus today it seemed. :down: But I hope that is only just a matter of odds... and that he'll wind up on the right side of his opportunities by Tuesday.

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

The only reason i respectfully disagree is because that girl in your picture has dicksucking lips:D.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Mutu should play insted of Nedved.............
Mutu still has a lot of rust and quite a few flaws to his game. That said, today, I would agree with you.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Well the next match is in the CL and Vieira is suspended so we'll have to make some changes.
true... but i was thinking about or next serie match...
anyway we could use that formation in cl but insted of Vieira then maybe move Nedved there... or just Gianni..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++

I hope this isn't the end of him though..
Let us not jump to scenarios, he is out of form at the moment. I can't think of his future nor the future.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Let us not jump to scenarios, he is out of form at the moment. I can't think of his future nor the future.
Maybe he just thinks he's too old to play :dielaugh:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

I didn't saw that games so I can't answer that question but for you guys Zlatan must be in every game man of the match to have some positive critics
Stop making assumptions about me. Zlatan doesn't need to be MOTM to receive praise from me, as a matter of fact I was very pleased with his performances against Empoli and Brugge and I'm glad that he made a difference today, but in the matches against Ascoli and Udinese he was very disappointing. I'm a Juve supporter so why the fvck wouldn't I want Zlatan to do well?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)