[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (28 Viewers)

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Oh, real classy. Dodging questions you don't want to answer.

I said that Zlatan was unfocussed earlier on this season, I didn't say anything about this game and he was indeed disappointing in the matches I talked about.
I didn't saw that games so I can't answer that question but for you guys Zlatan must be in every game man of the match to have some positive critics

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by TonyMontana ] ++

What are you talking about, What about the run he made to almost head in the ball, or about when he made a great pass to Trez leaving him alone with the keeper. Or the goal? Camo was man of the match IMO
He should of scored the header and I already mentioned the goal. I didn't say that Camo deserved a poor rating, only that in my opinion Vieira and Zlatan were better today.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++

I think that a 7 for Camoranesi is too high, apart from the goal he didn't do much right. He was almost sent off at the end of the first half too. He doesn't deserve to have the same rating as Vieira and Zlatan.
I have to give him the credit for keeping any sense of offense together for us in the first half. And it's not just the goal either, which I suspected was coming. It was that he was taking initiative by at least testing Lupatelli and crew when none of the other players could create good looks at the goal. By doing that, he forced Parma to defend his shots, and not just his usual passes and crosses.

I didn't give anybody a 7.5, mind you. Vieira made his mistakes as did Zlatan. This wasn't a game I would put in our portfolio of most proud moments, but some key players and the team really hung together to pull all three points out.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Nope, FM doesnt always say the truth. He's more of a central/attacking midfielder that can also play forward, but certanly not a defensive midfielder.
I'm not saying that because of FM. I say that because he used to play in that position

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

I think that a 7 for Camoranesi is too high, apart from the goal he didn't do much right. He was almost sent off at the end of the first half too. He doesn't deserve to have the same rating as Vieira and Zlatan.
Agree on Camo,
dissagree on Zlatan,
Vieira was consistent 90',
he worth smth more

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

I'm not saying that because of FM. I say that because he used to play in that position

True, maybe 3 or 4 seasons ago, but the last two or three years he has been played in a much more attacking position.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Trezeguet is either invisible or he scores. Or actually, when he scores he also plays poor, but that one second per match is enough reason for him to play every week.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Trezeguet is either invisible or he scores. Or actually, when he scores he also plays poor, but that one second per match is enough reason for him to play every week.
Well thats how typical finishers are .. :cool:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
for the next match i would like to see this formation

---------abbiati
balsi-thuram-canna-zambro
camo-emerson-vieria-mutu
-----zlatan- del piero
Balsi lol

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005

He should of scored the header and I already mentioned the goal. I didn't say that Camo deserved a poor rating, only that in my opinion Vieira and Zlatan were better today.
I know but i respectfully disagree. Trez should of scored from that pass. Its the third time in four matches Trez has missed when being totally alone with the keeper.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
When will Nedved sit on the bench and give way to Adrian?
Hopefully more Jeeks, not that I want Nedved to play bad so Mutu can get his chance, it's just Nedved hasn't been himself this season ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)