[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (8 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's great to see us pull the comeback this season on away turf. We're going to need the experience of doing this down the road (hopefully not too often ;) ).

Capello did many things right in his second half subs.

Zlatan put together what looked like one of his most effective games in a long time. He really provided a threat and trouble up front where Trez seemed in a little bit of a funk where his touches were all just one bit off.

Camo, though mistake prone, was the most threatening piece of our offensive attack until Zlatan took the pitch. Good game.

Pessotto was crap. There's no way around it.

Abbiati needs to control and contain the ball more instead of punching it out every time, but he was relatively effective in goal today.

Zambro put in another workman-like effort on defense and up front. Killer cross to Camo that he barely missed with his header by a hair.

Emo came in and did all the things that Giannichedda could not. To me, that perhaps was the biggest turning point in our fortunes of the second half.

I'm proud of these boys. Well done! Forza Juve! :party:

May 4, 2004
JUBBBIIIIIII!

Im so happy for this game.. 3 points... a GOOD 2half performans...
Im very happy that Mutu was in and had a great match imo.. hope he starts next game also insted of neddy... DP should have been sub with Trez.. and When Emerson came in Vieria got much better as he was allowed to be a part of the attack... Zlatan had a diffucult time right after he came in but was dowing better by the time.... And there he was with a fantasitc assist...

Forza Juventus!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++
I like our attack. The best Juve I have ever seen over years.
What I liked is that we still kept on the offensive heat after Vieira's goal to take the 2-1 lead. It showed that we weren't going to be content to play on our heels and hope Abbiati or Pessotto weren't going to make mistakes.

Sonjia_DP

Sep 17, 2005
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

What I liked is that we still kept on the offensive heat after Vieira's goal to take the 2-1 lead. It showed that we weren't going to be content to play on our heels and hope Abbiati or Pessotto weren't going to make mistakes.
Everytime Pessotto touched the ball, I scared.:dazed:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++
I love to see Zlatan unfocused like this
Be fair, before the assist he had,
4offensive fouls, 4totally wrong passes, 2 offsides and 3mistakes,
he probably needs some time to find him self as a sub,
before the assist he ruined 6of our attacking changes,
the assist wont change that!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sonjia_DP ] ++

Everytime Pessotto touched the ball, I scared.:dazed:
He wasnt that bad,esp in the first half,
he even 2 dangerous crosses,
in the second half our captain got tired,
he is good as a few minutes sub

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
We have so many good attackers at the moment that Zlatan's dip in form doesn't matter. Del Piero or Mutu can play in the CL so that Ibrahimovic is fully fit for next week's match against Inter.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Here's my initial take at ratings:

Abbiati - 6
Pessotto - 5
Thuram - 6
F Cannavaro - 6.5
Zambrotta - 6.5
Camoranesi - 7
Vieira - 7
Giannichedda - 5
->Emerson (46) - 6.5
Mutu - 6
-> Nedved (69) - 5
Trezeguet - 5
Zalayeta - 5.5
-> Ibrahimovic (56) - 6.5

Capello - 6 (5.5 first half, 6.5 second half)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)