[Serie A] Parma vs. Juventus (12 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
Stop argueing about Zlatan he hasnt in the game from the beginning, he did some mistakes but after some minutes of warm up he improoved his play,
the assist boost his confidence a lot and then became the known Zlatan we know and love
Well said Cronios.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Nice to have the three points, but we didn't play well at all. Capello is going to have problems picking a left winger for the rest of the season.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by heXan ] ++

Sry, now ure pathetic...
Whatever. Producing a splendid assist doesn't mean that you're focussed it just means that you're a wonderful set-up man, which we all know that Zlatan is. So far this season Ibrahimovic has not been as focussed as he was last year and has missed a number of chances and a lot of passes. I'm not speaking about this particular game.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++

Someone said that he isn't focused in this game
Well it wasn't me. I said that he hasn't been focussed so far this season and I stand by that. I can't say that he was focussed or unfocussed in this match because I didn't see it.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Mr. Gol ] ++
Nice to have the three points, but we didn't play well at all. Capello is going to have problems picking a left winger for the rest of the season.
I think Juve played pretty well, since it was obvious that this game was about attacking plays. Juve proved that they can create the chances, and I'm very glad with it. Now they just should learn how to be more efficient.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)